Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Moderator7

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING HERE

4 posts in this topic

Posters of the PEMB,

It is very important that you understand Dave is here to answer respectful questions about the Philadelphia Eagles. On occasion, he will be able to answer an amusing non-Eagles question or two. However, Dave is not the Eagles' version of the "Make-a-Wish" foundation and he can simply not fulfill any request you have for him. Please understand that Dave and the Philadelphia Eagles provide this board to you and I without additional compensation for time or money, and be respectful of that. If you use this board simply to beg Dave for things you want or to berate him or Eagles' players time and time again, you will leave the moderating team with no choice but to ban you at least and close the Ask Dave section at worst.

Keep it professional and respectful.

Thank you.

1 person likes this

1) Dave will not answer questions about the Eagles' plans publicly, will not discuss players that are signed to other teams, and will not talk about contracts or other personal details of a player.

2) PLEASE check the "Dave's Responses" subforum at the top to see if he already responded to something that you were going to ask.

3) Dave does not answer questions about the draft. He does not follow college football.

4) This section is designated for appropriate questions addressed to Dave. Regular Eagles discussion should take place in Talk About The Eagles.

Thank you.

2 people like this

Please read #1 and #3.

"I have no idea of what the Eagles are thinking, and let me give you a hint of what is happening in my business. I have been told that other teams read this web site and look for clues as to what the Eagles are thinking. I don't want to give anything away -- not that I know anything, but apparently being close to a situation and hearing nothing means you know more than being far away from a situation and hearing nothing -- so I'm saying nothing."

Please hold off on questions to Dave about free agency, trades and draft picks unless something is official.

Please use this forum to Ask Dave questions regarding the Eagles. Dave answers as many of these threads as he can so please keep your questions short and to the point. That means no long, drawn-out diatribes. There are other forums here for you to post your opinions about the direction of the franchise and we absolutely encourage you to do so. Just do so in the proper forum.

Also - chances are, Dave has already answered the question you're about to pose. There's a "Dave's Responses" subforum. Please check there for topics that have already been addressed prior to posting a new topic.

Again, thanks for your cooperation.