Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JKennedy87

ANY EAGLES FANS IN FLORIDA?

79 posts in this topic

If there are any eagle fans from Florida on here and they need a place(like a bar) to watch the game at. You should head on over to the Stuart Ale House(on US1) on Gamedays. There is always a bunch of us crazy fans there, last year was my first year at the place and man is it fun.

ive been at the gators on hunt club (orlando) for 5 seasons now........ its a legendary place that was getting about 100 a week eagles fans but now that the wheels fell off our bandwagon we should have about 20 a week.

I live in Palm Beach County and watch all the games at home:-). Never been a bar guy.

ive been at the gators on hunt club (orlando) for 5 seasons now........ its a legendary place that was getting about 100 a week eagles fans but now that the wheels fell off our bandwagon we should have about 20 a week.

6921385[/snapback]

This is good news, I'm moving to Orlando in January and was wondering where I was going to watch the Eagles playoff games!

I'm already staying at a friend's in Miami for the SB.

If there are any eagle fans from Florida on here and they need a place(like a bar) to watch the game at. You should head on over to the Stuart Ale House(on US1) on Gamedays. There is always a bunch of us crazy fans there, last year was my first year at the place and man is it fun.

6921321[/snapback]

Well I moved to Amelia Island after retiring from Phila. Fire Dept.. I had Jags season tix but gave them up when I could finally get the NFL Package and watch my Eagles. If I want to go to an "Eagles" bar to watch them, I must go to Bob Marlin's Bar in Jacksonville Beach (@40 miles from me). Neat place. Typical bar--kinda like a classy corner bar in Philly. It's home to the Jacksonville Philadelphia Eagles Fan Club. I was there a few days before their Super Bowl appearence and channel 10 did live Eagles reports from there.

6921321[/snapback]

How far is that from the U?

Ft. Lauderdale area eagles fans congregate at the parrot lounge on A1A. best eagles bar i've ever been to thumbup.gif

How far is that from the U?

6921577[/snapback]

university of miami?? yes very far

university of miami?? yes very  far

6921945[/snapback]

Ok, because I don't know much about Florida roads but US-1 is right in front of the school... I'm assuming this road goes all the way up Florida?

I live in Tampa, there arent too many Eagles fans there, just a lot of bitter Bucs fans. I usually watch the games at home on Sunday Ticket.

I live in Tampa, there arent too many Eagles fans there, just a lot of bitter Bucs fans. I usually watch the games at home on Sunday Ticket.

6921965[/snapback]

Are you NUTS?!?!? Tampa has probobly the largest group of Eagles fans in the state, the are called Tampa's Philly of the South...go to www.phillyfanclub.com for more info

i guess it goes all the way up but u live in Miami thats like an hour 1/2 - 2hr drive. Thats realyl far to travel to watch a game at a bar lol, granted its a sweet bar but still to far lol. biggrin.gif

The TAMPADELPHIA EAGLES is a HUGE club in this area. They generally meet for games at 2 locations.... The Bilmar Station in Carrollwood and/or the Doubletree Hotel (Players Lounge) on Cypress Street.

The TAMPADELPHIA EAGLES is a HUGE club in this area.  They generally meet for games at 2 locations.... The Bilmar Station in Carrollwood and/or the Doubletree Hotel (Players Lounge) on Cypress Street.

6940559[/snapback]

Tampadelphia is the biggest joke of a fanclub in the state of Florida if you want a legit Eagles fan experience visit Tampa's Philly of the South

www.phillyofthesouth.com

i went to the parrott lounge in ft. lauderdale for the first time a few weeks ago watching the steelers game. I was amazed at the turnout for a pre-season game. It is probably the most die hard team bar i have been to in florida. Anyone in south florida should definately check it out.

offtopic.gif

the waitresses wear eagles gear, which is sooooo hot.

6921965[/snapback]

LOL! Having lived in Tampa, I know that one is a joke! biggrin.gif

Philly of the South, Tampadelphia, etc....there is quiite a congragation of Birds fans who nested down south.

Ft. Lauderdale area eagles fans congregate at the parrot lounge on A1A. best eagles bar i've ever been to thumbup.gif

6921652[/snapback]

I'm coming over from the west coast of fla for the 49ers Game!! Can't wait

6921965[/snapback]

There are tons of Eagles fans in the Tampa area!!!! We'll all be up for the game.

Any Eagles fan coming to or living in Florida, go to www.PhillyFanClub.com to see a listing of Eagles fan clubs in the state! These clubs have pulled together to create a network of Birdlunitics all over Florida!

Anyone that wants to start their own fan club in Florida, please email me and I'll do whatever I can to help you out!

Chris K.PhillyFanClub.com

chris@phillyfanclub.com

Eagle_smiley.jpggroovy.gif