BigEd76

NFL Twitter and Forums (Official and Unofficial)

82 posts in this topic

http://www.bwestbrook.com

great site and great forum

why do you guys even still bother?

It was a great site until T.O's communist regime took over. How are those jackets selling?

The Cowboy MB has some touchy fans and dont like outside opinion.they just banned me for saying stop all the legend of Romo talk.

This web site has been around since 2000 and is a very unusual fan site. It's a fan site where all NFL fans compete to have their team on the next Tempt Destiny billboard by artist Manuel Morales. EACH TIME he does this the team on the billboard wins the Super Bowl! See the video at -

Our Eagles web site is EaglesTemptDestiny.com

GET THIS! The third billboard was supposed to be ours but our team did not accept the gift and then went on to loose the Super Bowl!

Strange but True...

why do you guys even still bother?

It was a great site until T.O's communist regime took over. How are those jackets selling?

C'mon it's not that bad.

Those jackets are hilarious :lol:

I hate signatures with pictures in them. They look so much nicer with just text.

I suppose ConcreteField either shutdown or moved?

I think you covered it nicely. :rolleyes:

holy macquerel, however it's spelled.

cowboyszone.com is a busier site

1 person likes this

Looks like the Bears got rid of their official board.

The Buccaneers' Official Boards went down in May 2010 after one poster there decided to post content involving children and the team got skittish about lawsuits. They gave us less than a day's notice but in that day the successor board was formed, which got most of the main posters from the official boards and which still holds a large number of them, minus the usual drift you get over a couple of years. They called it, naturally, the Unofficial Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Bulletin Board (UTBBBB) and you can google it if you wish. It can take a few days to get activated so you might want to check on it before our bye week ends and the focus over here switches to the Bucs in week 6. I can't promise you'll get activated but it's not like, say, the Niners board which advertises it will accept other teams' fans but never ever activates them. The address is http://www.bbs.tbayb...am-discussions/

Has anybody else tried Igglephans? LOL

anyone post on any of the other Eagles boards?