BigEd76

NFL Twitter and Forums (Official and Unofficial)

82 posts in this topic

Cowboys-forum is terrible.  If you're not there to spit shine every member of the team and worship them at the altar, then look elsewhere.  I got banned for simply calling Jason Garrett a puppet.

boards.dallascowboys is probably the best.  Still too many homers overall but there's actually free speech there.  I'm more of a cynical Cowboy fan who likes to take jabs at players, coaches when necessary which is why I often find myself on other team's message boards.  

On 12/22/2016 at 7:07 PM, GuffawCharlat said:

Cowboys-forum is terrible.  If you're not there to spit shine every member of the team and worship them at the altar, then look elsewhere.  I got banned for simply calling Jason Garrett a puppet.

boards.dallascowboys is probably the best.  Still too many homers overall but there's actually free speech there.  I'm more of a cynical Cowboy fan who likes to take jabs at players, coaches when necessary which is why I often find myself on other team's message boards.  

Very different than tate. In tate you get grief for posting positive things about the team.

Does anyone still use this topic?  I can't believe I started it almost 10 years ago, but I haven't updated it in like 3 or 4 :nonono:

I use it, mostly during the season. A lot of the links are no longer valid but some are.

I started cleaning up the first post and will go through the rest of the links when I have more time.  The NFC East section should be current

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, BigEd76 said:

I started cleaning up the first post and will go through the rest of the links when I have more time.  The NFC East section should be current

I've actually been thinking of searching for some team boards to help update the first post too, so when I have time I'll post whatever results I come up with also, kind of help ease the tedium of having to do all 32 teams lol.