Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gritzRgreat

Rolling R-word's (Trademark Pending) updates..

7,907 posts in this topic

Fun fact : Redskins are the first team ever to lose a pair of 1k yard receivers during the same year  , let alone same time :D .  Kirk Cousins has to Love that and sure that helps another prove it year 

One of the few big-name free agents left on the market found a home Monday.

Linebacker Zach Brown agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Washington Redskins, pending a physical, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation.

Brown is coming off a breakout Pro Bowl season with the Buffalo Bills, compiling 149 tackles, four sacks, one interception, four passes defensed and two forced fumbles.

Ranked No. 20 on Around The NFL's top 101 free agents list, Brown was one of the few playmaking inside linebackers available this offseason.

Brown visited the Dolphins, Raiders and Bills before landing with Washington.

Still just 27 years old, Brown is a solid run defender and good covering in space. He should be an upgrade over incumbent inside linebacker Will Compton next to Mason Foster on the interior of the Redskins D.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...brown-washington-redskins-agree-on-1year-deal

18 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

One of the few big-name free agents left on the market found a home Monday.

Linebacker Zach Brown agreed to terms on a one-year deal with the Washington Redskins, pending a physical, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source informed of the situation.

Brown is coming off a breakout Pro Bowl season with the Buffalo Bills, compiling 149 tackles, four sacks, one interception, four passes defensed and two forced fumbles.

Ranked No. 20 on Around The NFL's top 101 free agents list, Brown was one of the few playmaking inside linebackers available this offseason.

Brown visited the Dolphins, Raiders and Bills before landing with Washington.

Still just 27 years old, Brown is a solid run defender and good covering in space. He should be an upgrade over incumbent inside linebacker Will Compton next to Mason Foster on the interior of the Redskins D.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...brown-washington-redskins-agree-on-1year-deal

Superbowl ? :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Superbowl ? :ph34r:

Of course not. But I'm sure even if I say no, you'll still claim I said yes. 

1 minute ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Of course not. But I'm sure even if I say no, you'll still claim I said yes. 

:P

While the Redskins have lost two 1K WR's in one offseason, do you think the Bucs may have overpaid for Desean Jackson?  That's insanity money.  Any Eagles fan knows Desean goes where's he's "paid!".  NFL football is second on his list of priorities.  

LOL Junior Gallete Arrested :D  All we have heard for 2 years how great this guy will be for them  "" if he makes it back to the field.  Well from the report, he was running from the cops . So was he in shape and just collecting a pay check ?  Or was he finally all healed up ready to make a come back  and just Fd it up ?