saltk006

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1990

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

I've always been an Eagles Fan from afar.  I've never lived close to Philly and that has had a set of challenges.  Seeing games, difficulty getting info preinternet, etc, but I was always a fan.  I started in Bills' country and now I live in DC and even though the Redskins arguably have the better history, I find hardly anyone here really cares about them as far as downtown is concerned.  I assume that is because many parts of DC are transient fans who come and go with differing administrations, but at some point there should be a Redskins presence, right?  

My question is I have been living in DC for ten years and all the bars I go to are affiliated with other teams and have multiple bars, but it seems like the Eagles are lacking.  

I know Rino bar in Georgetown used to be good, but it can also be a pain.  Any other DC residents have suggestions?  

And what are your experience being a fan away from Philly?

#2 EaglesFan

EaglesFan

Avid Drinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

I've grown up in Virginia, and for the last 15 years or so have been in the northern part of the state just outside DC.  So, I have lived in Redskins country essentially my entire life and it has not always been pleasant.  May seem hard to believe to some of the younger fans around, but there was a pretty long stretch in the 80's/early 90's when they were one of the most dominant franchises in the league.  The Eagles sucked a good part of this time (until the Buddy years at least), and on top of that seemed to always lose to the Redskins - especially in the first half of the 80's.  I would hear about this relentlessly, and loathed that team as a result.  

Now things are different obviously, but I have noticed that while football fans in the area used to be largely indifferent toward the Eagles, they now hate them and give me crap about it from that perspective.  I don't care that much, but it can get annoying at times.  As far as "Redskins presence" it's definitely here, but you make an interesting observation.  It seems like over the years (the Snyder era I guess you can call it - the time following that dominant run) I have seen a lot less of the crappy burgundy and gold little flags on car windows, team jackets and the like.  They came out a bit more frequently during the couple stretches they've had in that time-span when the Redskins have put together successful mini-runs.  Once things go sour they seem to fade away again though.  It did not used to be like this - I used to see it much more years ago.

I don't really have any great insight into "Eagles bars" in the area.  I do seem to recall hearing of a couple over the years, but have forgotten which ones - I don't really make it out much anymore for games as I have gotten the Sunday Ticket so I can watch all the Eagles games at home.  I can say that I have been to Crystal City Sports Pub (I think that's the name of the place) for a Redskins-Eagles game once within the last few years and there seemed to be just as many if not more Eagles fans than Redskins fans in the house.  I also used to go to Bungalow in Shirlington a lot a few years back and it was very diversely represented with jerseys worn from a ton of different teams - so you wouldn't really stand out much regardless of who you were rooting for.

#3 aceman43

aceman43

EMB Poster of the Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,250 posts
  • Fan Since:Conception

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

I live in Central PA, and almost everyone here is a Steelers fan. Or a closet Steelers fan. You know, those people that'll scarf up every available piece of Steelers memorabilia EVERY time Pittsburgh makes a playoff run - yet they cannot name more than five players on the team. I really enjoy being talked down to by people who don't know jack about the game of football, just because the team they starting rooting for 3 days ago has 6 SB rings to the Eagles' none. So I kindly remind these people of The Eagles head-to-head record vs the Steelers, and most of them shut up. I've bled green all my life. I kinda fear seeing an All-Pennsylvania SB, simply on the grounds that it'll cause a Mid-State Civil War ...

#4 JessMartin6

JessMartin6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:07 PM

I live in Phoenix, AZ.  I've been here for the passed 15 years and moved out here from a small town just outside of Philadelphia.  Being way on the west coast there are not too many Eagles fans.  It also stinks because aside from any nationally televised games, Eagles games are usually never shown on tv.  Even going to bars the Eagles games are on one maybe two small tvs and do not have the audio on :( BUT LUCKILY in Scottsdale, Az we have one of the best Eagles sports bars in the country :) The Desert Eagles Nest is the place to be on sundays!  Filled with nothing but Eagles fans and even a painted Eagle trailor out front, this bar shows the Eagles game on every tv including two large projector screens.  The best part?  Aside from the PACKED bar full of Eagles fans, and the boos that come when an opposing team fan walks inside, there is a dj that plays the fight song after every score!  My friend also does push ups at the top of the deck which definitely pumps everyone up!  It is the closest thing to being at a game.  For the most part its the same crowd and everyone is so friendly with one another.  Anyone in Az then you better check it out.  Thank you Desert Eagles Nest for bringing me so much happiness every Sunday :)  Philadelphia really does have the best sports fans in the country!

#5 saltk006

saltk006

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:12 AM

View PostJessMartin6, on 13 August 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

I live in Phoenix, AZ.  I've been here for the passed 15 years and moved out here from a small town just outside of Philadelphia.  Being way on the west coast there are not too many Eagles fans.  It also stinks because aside from any nationally televised games, Eagles games are usually never shown on tv.  Even going to bars the Eagles games are on one maybe two small tvs and do not have the audio on :( BUT LUCKILY in Scottsdale, Az we have one of the best Eagles sports bars in the country :) The Desert Eagles Nest is the place to be on sundays!  Filled with nothing but Eagles fans and even a painted Eagle trailor out front, this bar shows the Eagles game on every tv including two large projector screens.  The best part?  Aside from the PACKED bar full of Eagles fans, and the boos that come when an opposing team fan walks inside, there is a dj that plays the fight song after every score!  My friend also does push ups at the top of the deck which definitely pumps everyone up!  It is the closest thing to being at a game.  For the most part its the same crowd and everyone is so friendly with one another.  Anyone in Az then you better check it out.  Thank you Desert Eagles Nest for bringing me so much happiness every Sunday :)  Philadelphia really does have the best sports fans in the country!

Nice!

#6 TEaglesFan04

TEaglesFan04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:47 AM

I'm an Eagles fan who lives in Minnesota and it's not too bad. People just think of me when the Eagles play because I'm a huge fan. Go Eagles!!!!!!!

#7 michaelkingscott

michaelkingscott

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:39 AM

Alaska for me. It was nice growing up because I got to pick any team I wanted. I almost went to the Seahawks game in December but good thing I didn't lol.

#8 NC Birds Fan

NC Birds Fan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Fan Since:Forever

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:26 PM

I was born in Abington, lived in Warminster until I was a toddler. Family relocated to the Myrtle Beach area, just across the North Carolina state line. I've been an Eagles fan since before I can remember. Years ago, before the days of the Panthers, there were mostly Falcons, Redskins, and Cowboys fans. Nowadays you'll see the occasional Panthers fan, but I'd say anymore it's 10-1 Steelers fans over any other team. Seriously. Drive down Highway 17 in Myrtle Beach a mile and you'll count 10 cars with Steelers stuff on them. I am lucky enough to work with a couple of Eagles fans, but outside of that there's not to many of us 'round these parts. I do catch heat for wearing Eagles gear (or any Philly team's gear) out in public every now and then, but for me the hardest part about being an Eagles fan outside of Philly is the lack of Philly sports bars in the area. We have Pittsburgh and New York sports bars in town, but nothing Philly. It's not easy, which is why when I go up to Philly to visit family, it's like I've gone to Eagles heaven!

#9 eaglesfreaksc

eaglesfreaksc

Avid Yuengling drinker.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts
  • Fan Since:Randall

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:40 PM

View PostNC Birds Fan, on 14 January 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

I was born in Abington, lived in Warminster until I was a toddler. Family relocated to the Myrtle Beach area, just across the North Carolina state line. I've been an Eagles fan since before I can remember. Years ago, before the days of the Panthers, there were mostly Falcons, Redskins, and Cowboys fans. Nowadays you'll see the occasional Panthers fan, but I'd say anymore it's 10-1 Steelers fans over any other team. Seriously. Drive down Highway 17 in Myrtle Beach a mile and you'll count 10 cars with Steelers stuff on them. I am lucky enough to work with a couple of Eagles fans, but outside of that there's not to many of us 'round these parts. I do catch heat for wearing Eagles gear (or any Philly team's gear) out in public every now and then, but for me the hardest part about being an Eagles fan outside of Philly is the lack of Philly sports bars in the area. We have Pittsburgh and New York sports bars in town, but nothing Philly. It's not easy, which is why when I go up to Philly to visit family, it's like I've gone to Eagles heaven!

I know how you feel..family from West Chester..but I have lived in North Myrtle Beach all my life.. but I wear my Philly colors proudly  :thumbsup:

#10 The_Talon

The_Talon

Fly on your way like an Eagle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,563 posts
  • Fan Since:1978?

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:42 AM

never lived in PHilly, but grew up in a unique part of NJ that had access to both New York and Philly media (television for news, newspapers and radio stations). Some things I gravitated towards NY but for sports (with the exception of a soccer team called the New York Cosmos) I was all about Philly. Philles, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers. I'd been to Philly many times, and many, many Eagles games.

16 years ago I moved to California (SF, Oakland, and now Berkeley)and there have definitely been challenges in getting the latest info. I can't watch the news but I do come here daily, and have, since 1999 (in one form of the board or another). But as far as team media goes, it's PE.com or the EMB, or nothing.

The real crappy thing is I only get to see the prime-time games, or if they're playing the 49ers or Raiders. I work on Sundays so it doesn't make sense for me to buy Direct TV's package. Occasionally I see if I can find a game on the internet, but even then it's intermittent because I do work most Sundays.

#11 rodneypeete9

rodneypeete9

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

I've lived in Colorado all of my life and fell in love with the Eagles in 1989 mainly because of Randall Cunningham. It's been a challenge from time to time seeing them on TV, but they have been on quite often over the last 10 years. I used to get the sunday ticket through directv, but the price is so high these days, so I don't do that anymore. The biggest frustration I have is not seeing them in person very often. They come to Denver once every 8 years and that just sucks. I want to one day go to an Eagles home game, but who knows if or when that will happen. For the most part though, it could be worse. It's alot easier to follow teams outside of your local area these days than it was 10-15 years ago.

#12 wrestlevessel

wrestlevessel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:16 AM

I live in Northern NJ. And when the Giants get good the fans become obnoxious and they love rubbing it in how great their team is and how much our beloved birds stink and choke.

#13 VaBeach_Eagle

VaBeach_Eagle

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,588 posts
  • Fan Since:1976

Posted 31 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

I was born and raised 5 miles from D.C., in Maryland and in a Redskin house. Two of my three brothers are big Redskins fans as was my father. My other brother is a Raiders fan ... which made Super Bowl XV fairly difficult for me as the youngest brother.

Anyway, growing up in the 70's and 80's without the internet and PE.COM/the EMB made it pretty difficult to get any good news about the Eagles. Most of the time the only Eagles football I could actually see would be the Monday Night Football halftime highlights or if the Eagles played the Redskins. Somewhat rarely did the Eagles game get televised in the D.C. area and if it was televised while a Redskins game was also on, I was relegated to a 13" black and white TV.

During the off season, I bought all of the magazines in hopes of getting articles about the Eagles but most of the time they were regional editions that had Redskins crap in them. I had considered subscribing to Philadelphia a news paper but as a kid, I had very little money of my own.

Then, around 1984 my father bought a C-Band satellite dish for the house and that meant that I was able to get all NFL football games on Sunday. I had to search 2 or 3 different satellites to find the right one that had the Eagles game but I was usually able to find it before the opening kickoff. I loved that back then, the games were free and clear (not scrambled) with no subscription ... and no commercials either. When the game would break for a commercial, the satellite broadcast stayed at the game and the announcers mics were left open. So you could watch them going over replays and talking about what an idiot this player was or how stupid that coach was. Great stuff! I wish I had saved my old VHS tapes of some of those games.

Anyway, it's far easier today to be an Eagles fan from afar then it was when I was growing up in the 70's and 80's. Aside from all of the Redskins Super Bowls in that time span though, it was great fun. Living near D.C. during those Super Bowl years wasn't though.

#14 Mama

Mama

wegotfive - Mama Five

• Members
  • 57,652 posts
  • Fan Since:1947

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Born and raised in Philly. Lived in the area unltil retiring to the Myrtle Beach SC area. I'm actually right across the border in NC. There are some Eagles fans where I live. But I wear my Green proud!

#15 Eagle fan in SA

Eagle fan in SA

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

First of all, I am a born & raised Australian, I have never even travelled to the U.S (Yet). But I am a massive EAGLES fan.

Living in Australia presents huge challenges to NFL fans, firstly we only get 3-4 games televised each week. Purchasing apparel is impossible unless you import it yourself. I have managed to purchase (Eagles) 13 jerseys, 7 caps, several DVD's, a helmet and a couple of items of infant clothing over the last few years, shipping is a killer.

A brief history of NFL fans in Australia: During the 80's you could only buy 49ers gear here, therefore everyone was a niners fan, in the early 90's it was the Cowboys, late 90's the Broncos. Nowadays thanks to the internet the fan base is far more varied.

I became an Eagles fan back in 1999, when I picked up a copy of NFL Insider and there was a feature article about McNabb, I liked what I read about the Eagles so from there I was hooked.

#16 VaBeach_Eagle

VaBeach_Eagle

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • 53,588 posts
  • Fan Since:1976

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

View PostEagle fan in SA, on 17 March 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

First of all, I am a born & raised Australian, I have never even travelled to the U.S (Yet). But I am a massive EAGLES fan.

Living in Australia presents huge challenges to NFL fans, firstly we only get 3-4 games televised each week. Purchasing apparel is impossible unless you import it yourself. I have managed to purchase (Eagles) 13 jerseys, 7 caps, several DVD's, a helmet and a couple of items of infant clothing over the last few years, shipping is a killer.

A brief history of NFL fans in Australia: During the 80's you could only buy 49ers gear here, therefore everyone was a niners fan, in the early 90's it was the Cowboys, late 90's the Broncos. Nowadays thanks to the internet the fan base is far more varied.

I became an Eagles fan back in 1999, when I picked up a copy of NFL Insider and there was a feature article about McNabb, I liked what I read about the Eagles so from there I was hooked.
Have you looked into the international package of games that NFL.COM offers where you can watch the games over the internet?

#17 EaglesFan

EaglesFan

Avid Drinker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,636 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

View PostVaBeach_Eagle, on 31 January 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

I was born and raised 5 miles from D.C., in Maryland and in a Redskin house. Two of my three brothers are big Redskins fans as was my father. My other brother is a Raiders fan ... which made Super Bowl XV fairly difficult for me as the youngest brother.

Aside from all of the Redskins Super Bowls in that time span though, it was great fun. Living near D.C. during those Super Bowl years wasn't though.

Regarding bolded item #1 - Ouch!  I remember that one well too, though there weren't a ton of Raiders fans around to mock me.

On #2, I completely hear ya.  Like I mentioned awhile back in this thread, there was a stretch where the Skins were fairly dominant.  Being surrounded by their fans during that time, coupled with the fact that the Eagles got swept by them almost every year seemingly, was no fun indeed...

#18 Eagle fan in SA

Eagle fan in SA

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

View PostVaBeach_Eagle, on 19 March 2012 - 11:30 AM, said:

Have you looked into the international package of games that NFL.COM offers where you can watch the games over the internet?
Thanks, I'll look into that

#19 baltcoeagle

baltcoeagle

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

I moved to Baltimore County the week after  the Eagles drafted Donovan.  I have been hearing it ever since from the Ravens fans about the Philly fans. They all hate us outside of Philly.We can blame some of that on the city and Lurie for starting that jail at the Vet back in 97.There is not a week that goes by without me hearing about the jail we had at the stadium. We have not had that jail since 2003 but the rest of the NFL fans think it still exists.The truth is that every stadium has its fan issues.

#20 Marinomanx013

Marinomanx013

Armchair Draft Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,149 posts
  • Fan Since:coherence

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

I live in New England, so I'm surrounded by Pats fans ALL the time... but it's alright. I don't go out and talk smack about the Eagles with other people, so they respect my choice of team to root for. Actually, the closest friend I have to being as much of an NFL fanatic as me is a Giants fan, and we can have discussions without using "your team sucks, my team rules" rhetoric.

My family had Sunday Ticket when I was growing up, so I'm pretty lucky in that I've gotten to watch most Eagles games since like 2006. In college, I get ST for PS3 or find a stream online.

The Pats fans get annoying, though. Boston sports fans are generally some of the most fickle people out there. (My roommate last year was complaining that the Red Sox sucked because they lost their first game this season, and I was like, "Dude, there's... 161 to go... :huh: ")

#21 Space Ace

Space Ace

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Fan Since:FOR LIFE

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

Live in Vegas now and still love our Eagles!!!! Good or Bad I will never lose faith in them!! Eagles fan 4 life!!

#22 FanSinceWayBack

FanSinceWayBack

Im 27 and been bleeding green since I was 4 | @BlackBelt_Kicks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,686 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

OKLAHOMA here. Born and raised. Im 25 and been a fan since I was 6. Around here its all Cowboys, Chiefs, and Rams. Mostly Cowboys though, which is EXTREMELY irritating. If I know more about YOUR team than YOU do your not classified as a fan in my books, but thats a different chapter.....moving forward..... I remember vividly waking up at 11CST every Sunday to watch Fox NFL Sunday and hoping they had a piece about the Eagles. I only got to watch about 3 or 4 games a season, because unless they played Dallas they weren't on local stations. So I watched what ever game was on just to wait on scores to scroll across the bottom. I remember when they played on MNF the happiness I felt was almost like a birthday. I MADE my parents get DirectTV the 1st year they had 'NFL Sunday Ticket'. Since my birthday is in September, getting Sunday Ticket has been my present from them ever since. Fly Eagles Fly!

#23 MD Eagles Fan

MD Eagles Fan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,919 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

View Postsaltk006, on 09 August 2011 - 11:00 AM, said:

I've always been an Eagles Fan from afar.  I've never lived close to Philly and that has had a set of challenges.  Seeing games, difficulty getting info preinternet, etc, but I was always a fan.  I started in Bills' country and now I live in DC and even though the Redskins arguably have the better history, I find hardly anyone here really cares about them as far as downtown is concerned.  I assume that is because many parts of DC are transient fans who come and go with differing administrations, but at some point there should be a Redskins presence, right?  

My question is I have been living in DC for ten years and all the bars I go to are affiliated with other teams and have multiple bars, but it seems like the Eagles are lacking.  

I know Rino bar in Georgetown used to be good, but it can also be a pain.  Any other DC residents have suggestions?  

Mcgerks in Baltimore. all Eagle Fans and good food

#24 MD Eagles Fan

MD Eagles Fan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,919 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

View Postsaltk006, on 09 August 2011 - 11:00 AM, said:

http://www.magerks.c...gpage=3.  Its in Baltimore (decent part called federal hill). For an away game it gets well over 100 Eagle fans.  The owner grew up in philly and if you notice the photos and menu, its almost all Eagle related.

#25 TEaglesFan04

TEaglesFan04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

Being an Eagles fan outside of Philadelphia can be very interesting. I now live in New Hampshire but I've only been there for 8 days. It isn't fun seeing that they just can't win, but I love being an Eagles fan. The Eagles have done so much for the NFL and in the NFL. Being in the top 10 most valuable NFL franchises is great. They've had very good teams. I used to live in Minnesota and I went to an Eagles Vikings playoff game at the Metrodome and it was a crazy experience. Eagles won the game and there were many fans there in attendance. Vikings fans gave us somewhat of a hard time but they lost. I did the bird celebration in front of some fans eating at a restaurant and they gave me a thumbs down. Well go Eagles, some year is gonna be the year.

#26 30cange

30cange

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Moved to Richmond, Va 16 years ago. but I do make it home a lot, and I wear my green proudly.  Actually I am a 4 for 4 guy and display all the teams.  There are many Philly fans here,  and plenty of places to watch.  I do subscribe to the Sunday Ticket which is very nice!

#27 DyrtyyByrd

DyrtyyByrd

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

Weird. I'm also from Richmond, Va and am a 4 for 4 Philly guy. Not everyone here is a Skins fan, so theres a fair share of Eagles, Cowboys, Steelers and all the other popular teams shown around here. Basically every Super Bowl winning team. *sigh* :thumbsdown:

#28 baltcoeagle

baltcoeagle

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

I have lived in Baltimore County for over 13 years now and I have travelled all over the country. The Philly fans are the most hated. Atleast twice a month someone has to remind me that we have a jail at the stadium. I am tired of telling them that ended years ago. Baltimore fans are some of the worst in the country but they love to  bash us. We are sometimes targets if we wear Philly sports gear out there. I am sure all of you understand this.   There are some great Eagles bars here in Md. Magerks in Federal Hill and Magerks in Belair are Eagles bars. The owners are originally from Philly and the cheesteaks are great!
  There is a new bar opening up on York Rd in Cockeysville,Md. The bar will be called The Field(the old Village Inn). They will have The NFL Ticket. The owner said I could bring Eagles fans in there. We should make it the Eagle bar of Baltimore County!

#29 SecretSquirrel

SecretSquirrel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:14 AM

Raised in western DelCo and have lived in Tucson in the 90s and Houston now.  

Maybe I'm lucky, everywhere I've been has had a good group of fans that meet every game.
Tucson had a huge Eagles following that met at the Wildcat for kegs & eggs at 10am for the 1pm EDT games (its odd leaving the bar at 130 with a football buzz).
Houston has a really good group that fills at a crappy cheesesteak joint every Sunday.

#30 boydcque

boydcque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Fan Since:1973

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

I was raised in Wilmington DE, but I left after H.S. in 1985 to joing the military.  I retired from the AF in 2011 after 26 years and now live in San Antonio.  Still looking for a group of fans to watch the games with regularly.

During my military career, I've watched games from Korea, Germany, Turkey and many states within the United States.   By far the best group of fans I enjoyed watching games with was in of all places Omaha Nebraska.  We watched the games at DJs Dugout on cornhusker Road....great group of diehard philly fans!!!!n  I miss Phil, Dave and the rest of the crew!!!!!

Go Birds!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users