Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Watch Eagles Nightly Now!

6 posts in this topic

If this franchise brings this loser coaching staff back....I will NOT buy ANY Eagles merchandise. I won't even buy a case of beer or Coke if it has an Eagles advertisement on it. I will not go to any games and spend any money at the Link anymore. They will not get one nickel from me until they make a real change. If you Philly fans want a change too than hit them where it hurts...in the pocketbook. Lurie does not care about winning......he only cares about making money. I can't even stand to listen to these clowns anymore talking about this team like it is the best football team in NFL history. "What if-ing" and "we almost-ing" throughout this whole joke of an interview. Bring in a back-up to win 5 games if Vick gets hurt?????....what are you talking about you fool!!!!!...Vick CANT even win 5 games....and you are already "what-iffing" the Eagles into next seasons SuperBowl run.

Eagles rank 31st in scoring....even with a high power offense? There are 32 teams in the NFL...SMDH

Ever heard of Leonard Tose " The Gambler" or Norman Braaman " Our Abseentee Owner " ... Jeffrey Lurie has brought this franchise out of the PITTS of Veteran Stadium to be on Par with the best facilities league wide... and Y'EA he makes a profit. Vick has another opportunity to show he belongs with the best. Will Play-calling, Protection, and Situational Management also rise to the challenge." TIME TO SHOW WE BELONG"... Let's get it Started Baby.

If Lurie said tomorrow, that Andy will be coach next year, does that make some people play for him now. They have to be thinking "who cares" because AR is done.

1 person likes this

Tom coughlin was gonna get fired twice and both those years they won Super Bowls after just sneaking into the playoffs. Just saying.....