Photo

[News] Watch Eagles Nightly Now!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,264 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

Visit Livestream.com/NFLEagles to Watch! Watch live streaming video from nfleagles at livestream.com

View the full article

#2 ericbkk23

ericbkk23

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

If this franchise brings this loser coaching staff back....I will NOT buy ANY Eagles merchandise. I won't even buy a case of beer or Coke if it has an Eagles advertisement on it. I will not go to any games and spend any money at the Link anymore. They will not get one nickel from me until they make a real change. If you Philly fans want a change too than hit them where it hurts...in the pocketbook. Lurie does not care about winning......he only cares about making money. I can't even stand to listen to these clowns anymore talking about this team like it is the best football team in NFL history. "What if-ing" and "we almost-ing" throughout this whole joke of an interview. Bring in a back-up to win 5 games if Vick gets hurt?????....what are you talking about you fool!!!!!...Vick CANT even win 5 games....and you are already "what-iffing" the Eagles into next seasons SuperBowl run.

#3 C'MON MAN

C'MON MAN

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Eagles rank 31st in scoring....even with a high power offense? There are 32 teams in the NFL...SMDH

#4 trini

trini

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Ever heard of Leonard Tose " The Gambler" or Norman Braaman " Our Abseentee Owner " ... Jeffrey Lurie has brought this franchise out of the PITTS of Veteran Stadium to be on Par with the best facilities league wide... and Y'EA he makes a profit. Vick has another opportunity to show he belongs with the best. Will Play-calling, Protection, and Situational Management also rise to the challenge." TIME TO SHOW WE BELONG"... Let's get it Started Baby.

#5 EAGLEINILL

EAGLEINILL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

If Lurie said tomorrow, that Andy will be coach next year, does that make some people play for him now. They have to be thinking "who cares" because AR is done.

#6 applestillskins

applestillskins

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Fan Since:The Sack!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Tom coughlin was gonna get fired twice and both those years they won Super Bowls after just sneaking into the playoffs. Just saying.....