DaveSpadaro

Post Your EMB Questions/Concerns Here

1,592 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is what I get on the Leaderboard on IE. It seems to work on other Browsers though.

Works fine for me on IE9 through current.

3 hours ago, Moderator5 said:

I'll check with my laptop later, and on a couple of VM's. But on my main PC, it's completely blank (on IE 11.0.9600). It's odd too, because it originally displayed properly. It wasn't until the "Community Unavailable" issues popped up that it vanished.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, Moderator5 said:

It works on other browsers, just not IE (on both my desktop and my laptop). Not a big deal at all though, and not worth doing a whole lot to remedy unless a lot of others complain. If it's just me noticing it, it's not something I care about all that much.

One question, if you know the answer. What's the difference (on the Leaderboard) between 'Total Content' and 'Total Posts'. Total Content (for me) shows 70,000+ but Total Posts shows 12,000+.

My assumption is that there's only 12,000+ of my posts left on the boards as of this moment. The other 58,000+ have been purged when the database gets purged from time to time. Sound logical?

When I get notifications when someone has quoted me it just shows up they quoted me. It doesn't have the topic name in it anymore

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

When I get notifications when someone has quoted me it just shows up they quoted me. It doesn't have the topic name in it anymore

I've noticed that too. When you get a "Like" notification, it gives the thread title but not in the 'Quoted' notifications.

Posted (edited)

So I keep getting this message when trying to post tweets

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. 
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: kkC29VN8iGvC3egYQIGTEnwNRG4o29_d-vhu7EyLhHAWj6dLr5hUog==

Seems to be working now.

Edited by Don Corleone

For years, we've asked that Invision fix the threads where Dave has answered a question so that it would show if it was a thread that we've posted in. I see that it's finally been fixed... or at least, I've just noticed. I like it.

star.JPG

On 12/19/2016 at 11:29 AM, Don Corleone said:

The new Leaderboard tab is interesting.

Just reading through this thread to catch up since I'm back from my travel.  It is interesting, especially since we're in the top 4 of all time in likes.  I always wondered, the previous only listed by post count.  And we did it with much fewer posts.  ^_^

EMB Leaderboard.JPG

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

And we did it with much fewer posts.

Like the youngest baseball player to 300 HR's or a the youngest WR to 5000 yards 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Like the youngest baseball player to 300 HR's or a the youngest WR to 5000 yards 

You're #1 this month, and for the last year you're first and I'm 2nd.  So our trajectory is upward!

1 person likes this

Just now, NOTW said:

You're #1 this month, and for the last year you're first and I'm 2nd.  So our trajectory is upward!

:lol: Unless we get ban hammers dropped on us.

19 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

:lol: Unless we get ban hammers dropped on us.

I think we'll be fine there.  :-)

1 person likes this

Been getting this message for about the last 20 minutes

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Try again

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎09 at 2:01 PM, NOTW said:

Just reading through this thread to catch up since I'm back from my travel.  It is interesting, especially since we're in the top 4 of all time in likes.  I always wondered, the previous only listed by post count.  And we did it with much fewer posts.  ^_^

EMB Leaderboard.JPG

You guys are too far up in the stratosphere to shoot for .... I may have a good chance if there's a "dislike leaderboard" on here

On 09/01/2017 at 9:01 PM, NOTW said:

EMB Leaderboard.JPG

The like to post ratio of @Don Corleone and @NOTW is insane! It's the gold standard for sure. Mind you @zuker6 is right up there too. 

2 people like this

19 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The like to post ratio of @Don Corleone and @NOTW is insane! It's the gold standard for sure. Mind you @zuker6 is right up there too. 

I am pretty happy with almost 50% likes, ranking 30th overall

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I am pretty happy with almost 50% likes, ranking 30th overall

Sorry buddy hadn't even seen your stats as they weren't posted in that picture. Hell I'd be happy with 33%! Best I can muster is 25% and I think that's sliding. 

1 person likes this