[News] Expect Minimal Bang In Free Agency

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#31 tboned208

tboned208

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

whelp....JB...dat is the most disturbing post i have seen in a while

#32 afra3250

afra3250

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

hOX...

I think it would be wiser for us to trade the draft picks, considering, you know, our history of drafting useless players. However, if I were the rams, I would love a package of Asante, Laws, Juqua, Justice, Fokou, and Kafka. Not only would I accept it if I were the Rams, I'd throw in Bradford so that the Eagles are certain to accept.

Phase 2: Using all our draft picks to move up and select: Stephen Hill, Justin Blackmon, and Trent Richardson. Talk about weapons.

Phase 3: Trade Desean for Patrick Willis.... STRAIGHT UP!

Phase 4: Sign LaRon Landry... his achilles will hold up FO' SHO'

#33 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

..and where are you getting this stuff about RG3?  I don't think we are going to move up to get him.  We have bigger needs with Andy's job on the line.  I am 99.99999% sure that RG3 will not be a target in the draft.

#34 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • Fan Since:73

Youse guys are crazy... the rams are s m r t... the price tag won't be over the moon... cause no one will pay it, and they don't want to get "stuck" with the #2 pick... RG3 can be had for much less... despite the outlandish rumors to the cost. RG3 can be an iggles.... if evergreen wants him bad enough???

#35 JeromeBrown99

JeromeBrown99

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Naw... but seriously.... you know what I like these days? Transvestites! Have you seen those things lately? They are HOT these days! You dont even have to act like you were tricked. I mean... these days they have fake boobs... fake butt... fake lips. How many surgeries before I'm not gay for doing it?

#36 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

JB99.  Make me.

#37 tboned208

tboned208

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

Wibi....if you are wrong...that is a .000001% being unsure...dats like winning the reverse lottery..you will owe us millions....but if youse read around...Hox's report is pretty much a copy and paste from other things I have read...Hox is the king of copy and pasties

#38 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

JB... youse forgot to say... not that there is anything wrong with that!

#39 greenblood1

greenblood1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

We had a good team last year, they just needed time to gel, and build a chemistry.  We need to keep as many players as we can, get a LB, S, and some depth.  But I would'nt change much at all if you want results this year.

#40 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

TBONED.  He should reference the source, otherwise he could get in trouble for plagiarism....and I'd know where to look to see it. :)

#41 afra3250

afra3250

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:11 AM

JB knows where it's at, that guy seems to know how to have a good time. I was propositioned once by a 'tranny' , she/he looked appealing but I could sense something just wasnt right. Maybe it was the wad of bubble gum stuck to the inside of her/his leg, maybe it was the depth of it's voice, or possibly the general queazy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Either way, I declined politely and moved along with my evening. JB's got me wondering if perhaps I should have been more open to the experience.... Like I said, that guy knows how to party

#42 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Wibi... we ain't gonna spoon feed ya... other than to say he did spoon feed ya when he already told you that the qoute and source as SI and that hack Peter King!!!

#43 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

greenblood1.  A good team doesn't make it to the SuperBowl.  A GREAT team does.  You always want to make your team better.  Trading Asante gives you cap space and doesn't take away from the ability of your starters.  I think DRC is a better all around CB anyway.  Trading Desean and picking up someone like Colston or VJAX is an upgrade.  Re-Signing Mathis is a must and upgrading LBs is a must.  Safety could use an upgrade if possible, but I would do that through the draft.

#44 tboned208

tboned208

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

plagiarism ...for a blog....I didn't now Hox was gaining financially from blogging...I mean he is good but..I would say I can hold me own and I havent seen a cent.....Damn you Ham hox....

#45 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

I haven't read back that far in the comments yet.  :)

#46 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

I stick to my guns on this one... RG3 will be an iggles iffin they want to part wiff #15 this year, and one 2nd rounder this year and next... no more no less. He will be an iggles.

#47 tboned208

tboned208

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:14 AM

I can see trading our 15 th and one of our 2nds plus next yrs 32nd pick....No problemo...bring on RG3

#48 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:15 AM

Let's say we trade up for RG3 and part ways with our 1st rounder and 2nd rounder this year.  That means that we'll have to answer all of our needs in free agency (LB and safety and maybe WR).  If that's the case, who do we go after in Free agency and how do we afford them?

#49 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

wibi... we are 20 million under the theoretical cap (as it has not been announced what the cap actually is)... and that's WITH the Djax tag. Cut Justice, Flap Jack, JP, (trade Asante), and we are WAY under the cap. It can be done!

#50 greenblood1

greenblood1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

I agree, we definately need help in those key positions, but I just think we should try to keep as much of last years team as possible.  We seen what they could do at the end of the season last year, and if they can start this season the same way, we won't be in to bad of shape.

#51 loveyagreen

loveyagreen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

I can't wait for the draft, I think the Eagles are going to do something. Most of the mock drafts have the Eagles taking the LB from BC, I just don't buy it. I could see the Eagles move up both the Rams and Browns have ties with the Eagles.  Eagles will be the main topic after day one, I just hope it's brings us a Super Bowl parade.

#52 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

ATV...and who do you want to target in free agency?

#53 tboned208

tboned208

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:20 AM

wibi...Saftey..you giving up on Nate , Jarret and Coleman ?....WR...we gots two of the youngest brightest up and comers in Djax and maclin and arguably the best third down receiver in da league wiff Avant....now LB I understand...

#54 greenblood1

greenblood1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:21 AM

The question is does RG3 want to sit on the sideline?  Or are we willing to pay Vick that much to sit?

#55 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Wibi... imagine along wiff bringing in RG3... we also bring in Mario Willaims, Nicks and Colston from NO, and either Tulloch, Ruud, or Lofton from atlanter.

#56 atvcar

atvcar

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

Bloody... RG3 and Vick can play together... good lucck stopping THAT... plus, Vick will get hurt, and RG3 can play QB those games before taking over full time next year when Vick is cut.

#57 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

TBONED.  I like Nate Allen at FS if he becomes more consistent.  He's got potential.  I'm not convinced Coleman or Jarret are the answers at SS, but I'm open to seeing them compete with a veteran or a young guy from the draft.  I'm thinking that DJAX gets traded.  I like him, but he's not what we need.  We need a possession guy and a big target.  I'm don't think Avant is our answer at the slot position either.  He's good, but not great.  We could use an upgrade at the number one and number 3 receiver positions. I'd also like to run a big fat run stuffing DT, but don't know who.

#58 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

Williams as a DE or LB? Didn't Carl Nicks get resigned already?  maybe not, but I thought he did.  I think I'd rather have Mathis though.  Definitely like Colston better than DJAX.  I also like Lofton or Ruud.  I think Tulloch just signed an extension too.

#59 greenblood1

greenblood1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

all the talk about getting the #2 pick from the rams, I just seen on NFL network that the browns have the #2 pick.  And my money says they grab him.

#60 wibinga

wibinga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

The rams have the number 2 pick.  They are talking about the browns trading to that position.