Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drgirlfriend

Anybody South of Houston?

12 posts in this topic

Please help!!!!

I'm new to TX and am looking for a place to watch Eagles games south/southeast of Houston. I will try to get to Jake's but I live in Seabrook and am on a tight budget. Anybody out here? Or anybody know a decent place for a single woman to go watch the games in this area? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated - even where NOT to go!!

Thanks and Go Eagles!!

I don't sound like a little girl but I'm not in James Earl Jones territory either. An alto, I guess. Why do you ask?

Newbie...I'm in San Antonio and there are amny Eagles fans here.....I don't have any info on seabrook, but let me know if you ever make it to San Antonio.

Thanks boydcque! I will keep that in mind.

Hey I live across the bridge in Kemah, actually. There's a few bars down by me that carry Sunday ticket, but aren't exclusively Eagles bars. For that, go to Jakes. There's Jackie's Brickhouse that carries all the games I believe. The Sporting News Grill carries them all as well. PM me for more info.

I have heard of Jakes, and another place in the Westheimer area I think. I just get Sunday ticket, that way I don't have to worry about anything, like nasty food, cold beverages or stupid fans. Since we are in TX, you can never be too far from Idiot Cowboy fan...

Hey Randall for a minute there I thought eagle5150 was talking about us being wild!

New to San Antonio -

Anyone planning to drive up to Dallas for the game?? I'm looking for a carpool!

cmanley42@hotmail.com

UPDATE: THE HOUSTON EAGLES NEST IS NO LONGER AT JAKE'S.

Check out http://www.houstoneaglesnest.com for all of the details or follow us on Facebook. Thanks.

Philly is coming to town this season so keep checking in with us for the party details and other trips.

UPDATE: New home is Nick's Place.