Photo
- - - - -

NFL Helps the NY Giants Again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#1 wrestlevessel

wrestlevessel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

With the Hurricane, the Steelers aren't going to be able to fly in in advance. Their hotel is still experiencing a blackout. Instead of getting another hotel, the Steelers are just going to fly in Sunday and fly out right after the game. With this jet lag this will result in a free win for the NY Giants. So unfair because they don't need an unfair advantage yet they get one once again.

#2 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82,539 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Jet lag? From Pittsburgh to NJ?

And how is this the NFL helping the Giants? Your threads just get dumber and more whiny.

#3 wrestlevessel

wrestlevessel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Traveling by plane and rushing to the game and still winning? Yea right.

#4 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • 82,539 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Traveling by plane and rushing to the game and still winning? Yea right.

I had the Giants winning anyway. They're a little better, and they're home. Going on an hour and a half plane ride, (if even that long) is not going to make a difference.

Oh, and I don't think you know what jetlag is.

#5 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,228 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

With the Hurricane, the Steelers aren't going to be able to fly in in advance. Their hotel is still experiencing a blackout. Instead of getting another hotel, the Steelers are just going to fly in Sunday and fly out right after the game. With this jet lag this will result in a free win for the NY Giants. So unfair because they don't need an unfair advantage yet they get one once again.

They tried to find another hotel, none of them are able to accommodate them right now...stop being an f'ing moron.

#6 gibsonplyer

gibsonplyer

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,205 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Granted its not the optimal situation for the Steelers since to at least some extent their normal schedule will be disrupted but this has nothing to do with the NFL. The NFL didn't cause the hurricane to displace these people into hotels so the Steelers can't stay there.

#7 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts
  • Team:Giants
  • Fan Since:Conception

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly whine and act like more of a psychotic crybaby loser, you present us with this gem of a thread

SHUT

UP

#8 Markyc9876

Markyc9876

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Fan Since:1981

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

the Steelers are just going to fly in Sunday and fly out right after the game. With this jet lag this will result in a free win for the NY Giants.

lol

#9 wrestlevessel

wrestlevessel

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:28 PM

I had the Giants winning anyway. They're a little better, and they're home.

Just incase you didn't know the Giants suck at home. They are the "Road Warriors." When they go far in playoffs it is when they play on the road. The Giants nearly lost to Tampa and the Skins at home.

#10 cmart102

cmart102

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,161 posts
  • Fan Since:ever?

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

This is reallllly stretching

#11 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • 82,539 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Just incase you didn't know the Giants suck at home. They are the "Road Warriors." When they go far in playoffs it is when they play on the road. The Giants nearly lost to Tampa and the Skins at home.

Nearly, but didn't. They're 3-1 at home. I wish the Eagles "sucked" like that.

#12 Dawkins 20

Dawkins 20

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 21,755 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

This guy is like Wallyhorse's crazy alter-ego, except instead of being obsessed with NFL schedules, he's obsessed with the Giants.

#13 PhillyEagleDude2

PhillyEagleDude2

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,350 posts
  • Fan Since:Cunningham

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

This guy is like Wallyhorse's crazy alter-ego, except instead of being obsessed with NFL schedules, he's obsessed with the Giants.

:roll:

#14 Happyfoosball

Happyfoosball

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,156 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Yes those damn New Yorkers. How dare we get hit by a natural disaster. I don't mind the stuff you post most of the time BUT THINK ABOUT THE CRAP YOU POST!

#15 TheSilence

TheSilence

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts
  • Team:Falcons

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

I bet they plant some people in TSA and delay the Steelers from getting to the game on time as well. They'll have to forfeit. NFL is so unfair!!!!!!!!!! That college student in Roethlisbergers suitcase isn't his! FRAME JOB!

#16 dmac5

dmac5

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,564 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Maybe it's Mighty's clone.

#17 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Maybe it's Mighty's clone.

Nah, Mighty is HIS clone. Makes perfect sense :roll:

#18 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,358 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

This just in from the "what else is new" front, another jersey skirt wearer crying for penalties before the game is even played. :nonono:

"I hope we get some holding calls because they have gotten away with murder," Tuck told ESPN's Rachel Nichols on Thursday. "They've done a very good job protecting Ben (Roethlisberger) -- they don't hold on every play. But we've seen a whole lot of it."

http://espn.go.com/n...t-benefit-calls

And since Graziano's blogged something complimentary about the prince the other day and so his opinion is now apparenty "credible" with the front-running frauds again, here's his 2 cents:

"I guess, when something works, there's no reason to stop doing it. But I can't help but think that, for a group of people that likes to say "talk is cheap," the New York Giants sure do seem to enjoy a bargain."

"I just get a chuckle out of the idea that a team that claims its motto is "Talk is cheap, play the game" talks as much as these Giants talk."

http://espn.go.com/b...giants-go-again

#19 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • 82,539 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Wallyhorse also isn't a crybaby whiner. He comes up with crazy scheduling ideas, but he doesn't cry about stupid ish. This guy gives the impression he's 12 years old.

#20 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

This just in from the "what else is new" front, another jersey skirt wearer crying for penalties before the game is even played. :nonono:

"I hope we get some holding calls because they have gotten away with murder," Tuck told ESPN's Rachel Nichols on Thursday. "They've done a very good job protecting Ben (Roethlisberger) -- they don't hold on every play. But we've seen a whole lot of it."

http://espn.go.com/n...t-benefit-calls

And since Graziano's blogged something complimentary about the prince the other day and so his opinion is now apparenty "credible" with the front-running frauds again, here's his 2 cents:

"I guess, when something works, there's no reason to stop doing it. But I can't help but think that, for a group of people that likes to say "talk is cheap," the New York Giants sure do seem to enjoy a bargain."

"I just get a chuckle out of the idea that a team that claims its motto is "Talk is cheap, play the game" talks as much as these Giants talk."

http://espn.go.com/b...giants-go-again

You've been not-so-mysteriously quiet and non-existent for the most part for the past 3 weeks, but you're calling others front running frauds? How convenient. This coming from the same guy who completely and utterly disappeared last season for the better part of 6 weeks while the Eagles were crashing and burning, and went totally anonymous on his login settings. Why? Because we were able to see that you hadn't logged in for 6 weeks. I wish I took a screen shot of it, but of course, you'll probably deny all of it like the lying coward you are.

You say enough to make yourself look stupid. No need to pile on some hypocrisy as well :roll:

#21 lorddevn

lorddevn

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 17,126 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

Why don't they force them to play their home game at Pitt. like NO had to play their home game at NY...That really is the only logical solution to the probrlem...If the home team can't accommodate the other team then they shouldn't host the game.

#22 Eagles3785

Eagles3785

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Fan Since:1991

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

You are an Fing idiot dude...the flight from Philly to Florida is like 2 1/2 hours tops (from experience) so i would imagine the flight from Pitt to NY is an hour or less

just STFU and quit crying cause you sound dumb

#23 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

You've been not-so-mysteriously quiet and non-existent for the most part for the past 3 weeks, but you're calling others front running frauds? How convenient. This coming from the same guy who completely and utterly disappeared last season for the better part of 6 weeks while the Eagles were crashing and burning, and went totally anonymous on his login settings. Why? Because we were able to see that you hadn't logged in for 6 weeks. I wish I took a screen shot of it, but of course, you'll probably deny all of it like the lying coward you are.

You say enough to make yourself look stupid. No need to pile on some hypocrisy as well :roll:

his season is ending Monday night...he'll be gone fast enough...

#24 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,358 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

his season is ending Monday night...he'll be gone fast enough...

Perhaps over 200 posts in the "past 3 weeks" is considered "not so mysteriously quiet and nonexistent" :wacko: (or more accurately is just another prime example of someone here who has completely lost touch with reality), to some of the no life having jersey losers who for some inexplicable reason choose to live on the Eagles MB, but an average of 10+ posts a day over that span is more than enough fact providing from where I sit.

And remember kids, never, ever argue with crazy people. :nonono:

#25 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

Why don't they force them to play their home game at Pitt. like NO had to play their home game at NY...That really is the only logical solution to the probrlem...If the home team can't accommodate the other team then they shouldn't host the game.

Maybe because Pittsburgh is dealing with some of their own problems related to the storm. Granted, it's not nearly what the NY/NJ area is contending with, but they still had a substantial amount of flooding from what I understand. My first thought was moving the game to Pitt as well. I can only guess that they felt it wasn't a plausible move

#26 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

Perhaps over 200 posts in the "past 3 weeks" is considered "not so mysteriously quiet and nonexistent" :wacko: (or more accurately is just another prime example of someone here who has completely lost touch with reality), to some of the no life having jersey losers who for some inexplicable reason choose to live on the Eagles MB, but an average of 10+ posts a day over that span is more than enough fact providing from where I sit.

So after Monday night, I'll see you next mocking whomever the Giants draft next April?

#27 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,358 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

So after Monday night, I'll see you next mocking whomever the Giants draft next April?

You're really giving the Birds no chance in the dome huh?

You do realize that the Saint's D is one of only a handful in the league that's actually worse than jersey's right?

#28 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:06 AM

300 posts? Got any proof? They sure as hell haven't been in TATG, where you were more or less living before the Eagles' collapse.

Have you so completely run out of firable ammo that you've resorted to "Giants fans living on the eagles MB"?! Seriously?

You spineless, front running coward... :roll:

#29 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,216 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

You're really giving the Birds no chance in the dome huh?

You do realize that the Saint's D is one of only a handful in the league that's actually worse than jersey's right?

NO CHANCE...
you are 3-5 right now...
Brees is going to light up your squad like you've never seen before...

Who you play next week? Better win that game because after beating the Steelers and Bengals, the Giants are gonna be 8-2

#30 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,370 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

NO CHANCE...
you are 3-5 right now...
Brees is going to light up your squad like you've never seen before...

Who you play next week? Better win that game because after beating the Steelers and Bengals, the Giants are gonna be 8-2

I dunno Rich. I think they'll give NO a little bit of a game myself. The Saints' D is almost invisible, but I do like your version better anyway :lol: