Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChimpKelly

Would you rather have Vick or Romo?

46 posts in this topic

The offensive line gets patched up in the offseason, and you have the decision of starting Romo or Vick at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Times yours

Vick is still capable of occasional miracles. Romo is just Romo.

Not that either of them would be on top of my list, of course...

Probably Romo, but doesn't he lead the league in INT's?

with a gun to my head and only if i had to choose between these two terrible QB's i'd choose romo.

Probably Romo, but doesn't he lead the league in INT's?

Yup he's got 13, Cassell is right behind him with 11

If I was forced to choose between the two, I'd have to go with Romo

Ouch! 5 in a row for Romo? The eagles arch enemies QB? Make it six. Romo and I do hate him with a passion. Doesn't say much for Vick at this moment. We are all picking someone who can't win the big game and chokes in the clutch. Is there another option?

when Romo has a bad game, it can be BAAAAAD....but if you look at his stats over the years, he's actually not the interception machine that you would think he is. Hes put together some excellent seasons at QB. He has all the fundamentals needed to be successful, he just loses his mind from time to time. Vick, to me, was a great athlete who ended up playing QB for some reason. He has very very few of the fundamentals entailed to play the position.

Another thing about Romo, I think he has never played with either of great pass protection or a great running game, because his GM is a moron.

1 person likes this

I'd stop watching the games with either one in there like I have this season and I guess have not missed much!

Romo's skill set would be a good match for the WCO, but if Big Red is history and we move on to somebody, anybody, as long as they're not from the Holmgren tree, I'll take none of the above.

Romo's skill set would be a good match for the WCO, but if Big Red is history and we move on to somebody, anybody, as long as they're not from the Holmgren tree, I'll take none of the above.

You have to choose one!!! Foles died in a surfing accident.

Oh' I "have to", well then OK I'll take them both. Romo as our "starter" and Vick to run the wildcat and for whenever we play jersey since they can't beat him.

Well in that case...

It could definitely work for the season's anthem I think

The offensive line gets patched up in the offseason, and you have the decision of starting Romo or Vick at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Times yours

This is the Eagles MB. Did you really have to ask that question and expect people to say Michael Vick? Why waste your time assking a question you ALREAY know the answer to. I hate when people do that. :nonono:

Romo easily. Vick is terrible on a consistent basis. Romo will throw 4-5 INTS in 1 game and usually string together a couple average-good games. He eludes the rush decent, knows how to step up, and is more football savy than Vick....which isnt saying much. Im sure the #1 Pro-Style QB on Rivals.com right now is more football savy than Vick

Honestly, Romo but not by much.

TyrionPrisonTheBird.gif

What is this from? That is the guy from Game of Thrones!

Romo - and I would have made that choice in every year Vick has been here. His success was simply a matter of giving the Eagles the last big of what was left in his legs and teams adjusting to making him pass.

It really isn't close between the two.

Vick is and always has been a horrible quarterback. He was at one time one of the best athletes to ever play the game though.