Photo

[News] Will The Offense Be More Aggressive?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,003 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yes, the Eagles did not commit any turnovers in their loss to the Falcons last Sunday. But in order to achieve that, were to Eagles too conservative? "I’m trying not to make a mistake, and that’s n...

View the full article

#2 purephillyfan

purephillyfan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
  • Fan Since:1953

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

Vick just needs to go back to the 2010 Vick and play lights out style football. Just play your game Mike and things will fall in place. MM needs to stop trying to make him what he is not.

#3 applestillskins

applestillskins

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Fan Since:The Sack!

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

I doubt it! MM calls horrible plays and doesn't think he needs to change a damn thing. The offense should have matched up well against the Falcons Defense. We could have matched them point for point, in the first half. Score could have 17 to 14... But instead Marty stupid play calling ended up with quick 3 and outs. Mike Vick doesn't help either. He inability to read defenses is killing this team! Offensive line has to a better job to in protecting Vick. RBs need to pass protect better too. Plus, Shady needs the ball more in his hands.

#4 grumpydave

grumpydave

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

That's hilarious. I know, the team meeting fixed everything. I'll keep selling my season tickets as long as folks keep buying. I'm not paying to watch that mess. 110 miles each way and $25 to park. "For who, for what?"

#5 GreenFeathers

GreenFeathers

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Fan Since:1997

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

So does this mean we're going to see ATL Vick again? Wonder how that'd work with better weapons around him. I guess Vick's got no choice but to play how he wants to play since he obviously won't get the pass-protection needed to be a traditional QB.

#6 CouldCareLess

CouldCareLess

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Grump... I might have lost my faith in them wanting to win but I still go to the games to show my Support. Only one game missed this year.

#7 bckarpman

bckarpman

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

Say good good bye to the coaches and get ready for next season .New coaches and new QB ,can't wait cause this is too hard to watch.

#8 sambo4

sambo4

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

That's MM's answer to everything.....'stay agressive'.....I wish he would consider....'stay smart'.

#9 Space Ace

Space Ace

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Fan Since:FOR LIFE

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Man just let Mr. 7 do his thing. stop making him a pocket passer. DO your thing Mr. 7! KEEP HOPE ALIVE BABY!

#10 dave1974

dave1974

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

Mike Vick is not the same QB he is 32 yrs old and has played over 120 NFL games. I believe age has caught up to him. He still a good athlete but he is not RG3 or the Mike Vick from Atlanta and he can't win games all by himself anymore with his feet week in and week out. If he he tries to be the old Vick he is going to turn the ball over or get hurt. Vick has slowed down and the defensive players are bigger stronger and faster. Mychal Kendricks ran a 4.47 40 at the combine we need to utilize him on blitzes, that is WR type speed at LB and if used properly can disrupt an offense.

#11 sliding wussie

sliding wussie

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Here is how we get aggressive. FIRE MM and FREE MV7 TO DO HIS THING AND THIS OFFENSE!!!!!!!! FREEDOM ONLY COMES WITH MM OUT OF THIS FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!