Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Injuries, Road Trip And More ...

58 posts in this topic

Darren Sproles figured to be the most difficult Saints against whom to cover in the New Orleans passing game, and the news that he will miss Monday's game alters defensive strategy for sure ...

View the full article

seen a interview with vick saying"im gonna be the old vick i used to be"THANK GOD HE CAN BE LIKE HE WAS YEARS AGO. well wait and see if he stands by what he said GO EAGLES

Having Sproles out sure helps, BUT Brees threw perfectly the last time these teams met in Philly. The D needs to knock Brees off his game!

Vick is striving to be the first left-handed running QB to win a superbowl. It has never been done in the history of the NFL.

Steve Young?

You know the left-handed running QB who won a SB....

1 person likes this

WOOHOO... GOOD NEWS EAGLES FANS, OCTOBER IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!! NOW THAT WE GOT THE LOSING STREAK OUT OF THE WAY, ITS TIME TO START THAT WINNING STREAK OF NOVEMBER THROUGH FEBRUARY!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen da Future,...Nnamdi will have a HUGE game against Colston,.. against Brees,..und da entire offensive scheme of da Saints vill falter,...book it,...complete collapse of da Saints offense in da Dome,...und a blowout win for da Eagles,..season turns,. turns,., turns,...und a time for every season under heaven,...book it,...dambru..

1 person likes this

To me, if they bring their heart to this game, that will determine the rest of the season.

Byrds sing songs nicely,

Can Birds of pray play?

Will answers blow in the wind?

NO.

1 person likes this

Hahaha,..Spuds agreeing wiff Coach Marty on Kelly,.is pretty elementary,.and close to being laffable...Film on Kelly????...Wow,..yes attack a purported weakness,..only to find out,.it really isn't a weakness. As mentioned before about VICK,....ALL players have a spectrum of metrics. It's about WHEN to attack,.and/or counterattack. That makes an ALL PRO or validates a journeyman.

1 person likes this

I have week9 STD's from the following: DP....93....Padre...PPW...GK...101. Cutoff for submission is noon EST on Sunday. Don't forget to fall back 1 hour tonight.

Woody...you out there working on your STD.

Triple D, With much sadness I submit the following STD. The Aints 31 & the Eagles 17. Coleman's pick won't be enough to erase our offensive miscues. You deserve a lot of thanks for running this for us!

1 person likes this

For me this feels like a must win game this week vs the Saints we can't afford to fall to 3-5 if we can find r selfs this game get to 4-4 i still believe we can finish this season strong and make the playoffs and hopefully push toward a SB appearance and win

Triple D, With much sadness I submit the following STD. The Aints 31 & the Eagles 17. Coleman's pick won't be enough to erase our offensive miscues. You deserve a lot of thanks for running this for us!

Thanks...Old Bill....i got it.

Playoffs BG?.... yur talkin' about the playoffs?... I just wanna win one godamn game.

1 person likes this

scoring 30 points in a game would be cool.....

Funt...i want to win games and make the playoffs that is what every fan wants then we have a chance at the SB.

I'd rather have a bad record if we didn't make the playoffs because then atleast we have a high draft pick

lol I was quoting jim mora sr

1 person likes this

i HATE the 'better have a lousy record so as to get a higher pick' mentality.

haha. classic quotes. i think the one i like best is the bears are who we thought they were. it makes me howl with laughter.

It's better to have a good record and make the playoffs personally. it sucks to have a bad record but if if we have to have one i'd want a high pick to go with it