Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Cheering DT Patterson's Return

41 posts in this topic

He won't say a lot about it, about the reality of a major health scare about hearing the words "brain surgery," or about the possibility that his football career could be over ...

View the full article

I'm giving free paper bags to all the Egales fans who attend the game to wear over their heads. This worked in the past for the Saints. Now it may be of help to you.

wellcome back. and win, ffs !!!!!!!!!!!! first game since i've been back, and bleeding mnf at that, so i'm highly flamable !!!

just win. i don't even care HOW. right now, i'd settle for one of these season's ugly wins.

sigh.

BIG PAT GLAD TO HAVE U BACK LETS WIN THIS MONDAY AND KICK THE SAINTS a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS END THIS 3GAME LOSING STREAK

Haha...kept getting this from Dave.....Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

I went and changed all my clocks back 1 hour. Time does control man.

Woody.....where you at?

PPW... i think it will be a close game but we will see r O put up some points my score prediction was 34-30 Eagles win of course lol

>>DDD: strangely enough, I work weekends. Decided to see Panthers / Redskins game today. McD is the DC in Carolina--- so I am watching them defend RG3. RG reminds me of Randall Cunningham. I think RG is a bit more evolved as a player than a very young Randall.

>>PPW: Some of us like DDD or Cactus, Old Bill and many others have seen decades of average or below average Eagles football. We recognize this seasons team as pretenders...not contenders. I'd just as soon Lurie turn the page--and start rebuilding with a veteran FO general manager ( not Howie) and a new coahing staff. Reid's best years are behind.

>> PPW: to be sure, there are teams having worse seasons. However, I don't think those teams and their fans had such lofty expectations

This team --2012 Eagles-- would have been better off with Edwards or Foles...and a different look to the O. Preferring one that uses Havili, Polk, Brown and Lewis as more than bench ornaments.

Tomorrow's game is "mid season". In all likelihood, Vick will play exactly as he did against Atlanta. Small ball and no turn overs. MM's offense will stall in the RZ a couple of times. Team will make FGs but need TDs. Offense will go 3&out several times--reloading Brees quickly.

Defense needs a leader. Asomugha is not leading with his shut down play & he should zip his lips---and let his play speak like Demeco Ryans ---a real leader.

Wow, the replacement refs must be reffing the Steelers/Giants game. Absolutely awful! Pathetic!

DAMN rookie Doug Martin for the Bucs is having a great game 244yds 3tds right now vs the Raiders and still alot of time left in the 4th qtr. he might break the NFL record for most rushing yds in a single game

Wood, I've learned that its foolish to have expectations. You get burned.

Doug Martin is tearing the roof off the place!

I hope Shady can have half the game Martin is having vs the Saints even though i won't complain at all if he just goes and out performs him Monday night :)

>>BG 93: Eagles ground game is anemic this season. Shady had a career season last year. Eagles are very weak on between tackle rushing. Defenses have the sweeps and cutbacks. Shady is getting stuffed to much. Part is him. Part is lack of between tackles rushing play menu. Part is AR seems not to care about developing real proficiency.