Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlpineEagle

Week 9: Cowboys @ Falcons

124 posts in this topic

Hate both teams, but gotta pull for Atlanta.

I would love nothing more than for the cowboys to get creamed. But I'm not going to be that happy if they do because I KNOW hte eagles will get clobbered on primtetime television and will be lucky to win more than 3 games the rest of the season.

I would love nothing more than for the cowboys to get creamed. But I'm not going to be that happy if they do because I KNOW hte eagles will get clobbered on primtetime television and will be lucky to win more than 3 games the rest of the season.

I'll be thrilled. My hatred for Dallas runs deep no matter how disgusted I am with the Eagles. I'm very apathetic towards the Birds right now, but I can still get enjoyment from Dallas losing.

I don't want Falcons to stay undefeated but Cowboys can't win tonight

Looking at the schedule. Next week's SNF game is the Texans @ Bears. That could be a damn good game.

I'll be thrilled. My hatred for Dallas runs deep no matter how disgusted I am with the Eagles. I'm very apathetic towards the Birds right now, but I can still get enjoyment from Dallas losing.

Did you enjoy Cowboys losing last week vs Giants?

Watching the Cowboys this year has been disappointing so far but history shows that this is the type of game they somehow win. They did against the Colts a while back and again against the Saints a couple of years ago.

Falcons aren't going undefeated and I've go a feeling they are handed their first loss tonight.

Why is it that Jones is the only owner that we see interviewed as if he was the head choach whenever they play on TNF, SNF or MNF?

Did you enjoy Cowboys losing last week vs Giants?

Sure did.

Why is it that Jones is the only owner that we see interviewed as if he was the head choach whenever they play on TNF, SNF or MNF?

He may as well be the head coach.

Lets go Falcons!!!!!!

Hopefully the bad Romo shows up

Would love to see the Falcons get 3 1st quarter INTs like they did on Manning.

got Matt ryan in 2 leagues. Let's go Matty Ice, the Mattural.

3 and out for Atlanta.