[News] Fan-Demonium: Attack The Saints!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,808 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

2012 has not been a good year for Michael Vick or the Eagles offense. Vick is 25th in the NFL in passer rating. The Eagles are 28th in the league in scoring points. Monday night will be a great op...

View the full article

#2 DDD1952

DDD1952

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,623 posts
  • Fan Since:1958

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

Tommy....the attack dog.

#3 pace7525

pace7525

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

mike vick the dog attacker

#4 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

All true Eagle fans want to see an aggressive D. Sacks, forced fumbles and INT's. We are not use too our D getting beat up and down the field like this. Vick's days are numbered. I just do not see him getting better but the D could def be better.

#5 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

It is true, the saints D is an out right Joke. If we can't get it going against the worst D in the NFL then we are shot. Vick will be benched if he can not put up some points and win this one.

#6 NFolesTime?

NFolesTime?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Saints game:
"It's my fault! I have to do a better job coaching and preparing this team to play." Who am I?
So, our hurry-up offense does everything but hurry up. Guys getting up slowly, the no-huddle taking 30 seconds to get off a play...pathetic. Has anyone noticed that twice this year, including in the Saints game, the Eagles had to call a timeout coming off the comercial break between the first and second quarters? That is pathetic coaching. And not only that, the Saints defense was confused when the Eagles called the timeout. If Vick snaps the ball the Saints have too many men on the field and the Eagles get a first down. Vick does not know football. Most QBs would have called for the ball and earned a first down.
Four times with first-and-goal and a total of six points. Vick might be dealing with a BAD offensive line, but when he can't read the defense and call an audible or find the quick release, he deserves the blame just as much.
This is the most pathetic Eagles team since the Richie Kotite years. I am sad what has happened to my Eagles.