Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cappeeler

Bad weekend for refs. lol

8 posts in this topic

Cussing on air and inadvertent whistles and all. Hope things settle down for tonight's game.

I was watching the Colts/Dolphins game when that ref lost his sheet while his mic was on. Good stuff. :lol:

I was watching the Colts/Dolphins game when that ref lost his sheet while his mic was on. Good stuff. :lol:

Ditto. I missed the first part of his comment, but the G- Damnit comment was heard clearly. :lol:

They've already blown 2 calls tonight. The blow to the head roughing call on NO for the Vick hit and the Avant "catch" on the ground

So many missed/bad calls.... Definitely has looked like they've been playing favorites lately.

Also the fumble/blatant clip on Roethlisberger/Tuck during the Steelers Giants game. It was clear from the onset they wanted to give a city ravaged by a hurricane something to cheer about.

So many missed/bad calls.... Definitely has looked like they've been playing favorites lately.

They tried helping the Eagles on that first drive, but the Eagles totally Fed it up. Even the refs can't help this sorry sack of **** team. :roll: