Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles Need To Step Up Tonight

107 posts in this topic

NEW ORLEANS -- The stage is set for something special tonight. It just has that feel, doesn't it? All the elements are in place. The national stage, a team in search of itself, and thousands upon thousands of Eagles fans who made the trip here to enjoy a win ...

View the full article

Every team in the NFL has had a field day running on the saints if we don't take advantage of this with r talented RB AR and co. r just stupid. Best way to beat the Saints limit the time the O sees the field and to do that we have to have a strong ground game

Got my popcorn... this is going to be entertaining no matter the outcome.

BG whatever coach they bring in the future is never guaranteed to win a SB it takes hard work, luck, good coaching and players executing on both sides of the ball, I just wanna see someone take command of the team and lead them to a successful record something I just don't see happening with the current coaches.

Dave...they are beyond needing to step-up. They need to win.

1 person likes this

welp time for work... I will get to wartch the game when I get home.... fingers are crossed.

Funt.... u r right but i'd rather go for a hungry new coach looking to make his mark in the NFL then an over-paid coach like Cowher.

I mean we have Chip Kelly(oregen HC),Gus Bradley(Seattle DC),Spags(Saints DC coached in philly b4),Ray Horton(Cards DC), Jay Gruden(bengals OC), Kyle Shannahan(OC Skins),Rob Ryan(dallas DC),Tom Clements(OC/Qb coach of the Packer), josh Mcdaniels(Pats OC) etc.

not saying these r all guys i want but just coordinators looking for a chances to make there mark as NFL HC or a second chance

1 person likes this

the Eagles will win the next 5 its a must.....................yes this means the cowgirls twice.........playoffs.you talkin bout playpoffs...........................Eagles 34-20

1 person likes this

Can the OLine give Vick the space he needs to find Jackson or Maclin? Lets hope so, and the D needs to show up in a Big way/ The Eagles need to play a perfect game for this but I think they will makeup for lost ground in Total yards tonight Eagles Win 34 Saints 27.

Dr. Funt with a long ball... must add to Funt's tally...check...away from the stats book right now, Doc, but will update you later...Good omen for the Saints game...Dr. Funt goes yard...Funtadelic in New Orleans...and that is one funky cit-ay...voodoo and Easy Rider in da house...Dr. John and now Dr. Funt...gumbo ya-ya..

2 people like this

Sean Payton to Philly?

One can only hope and pray for such a blessing. The Eagles may not go to or win the Super Bowl immediately but, I'm willing to bet, it won't take FOURTEEN YEARS.

I'm pretty pumped right now! Haven't felt this way in weeks! Let's go Birds! Time to get back on track! If we do lose Ill be pi$$Ed! But not as bad if you guys go down fighting! Just show up and play and represent Philly! It's all I ask.

Sean Payton to Philly?

tais-toi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Funt with a long ball... must add to Funt's tally...check...away from the stats book right now, Doc, but will update you later...Good omen for the Saints game...Dr. Funt goes yard...Funtadelic in New Orleans...and that is one funky cit-ay...voodoo and Easy Rider in da house...Dr. John and now Dr. Funt...gumbo ya-ya..

hehehe. i like dr john.

One can only hope and pray for such a blessing. The Eagles may not go to or win the Super Bowl immediately but, I'm willing to bet, it won't take FOURTEEN YEARS.

oh dear. what can i say, but 'tais-toi' to you as well.

I just looked up "tais toi" and translated it into English. I am appalled. It's a good thing this site doesn't recognize foreign languages or you would probably be banned for good, missy. That's a terrible thing to say.

1 person likes this

The Falcons remind me of the Titans team a few yrs back then went like 13-3 had an amazing regular season and everyone thought they were poised to make a SB run but once the Playoffs came they were one and done. I see the same fate for the Falcons this yr.

i hope the coaches watched the way matt ryan countered that cowboys pass rush with very quick passes because even though ATL isnt as quick as dallas they will look as fast against OUR O line. run and quick passes will get us a win. i hope we dont come into this game in total desperation mode trying to pass on every down. we need to run mccoy alot to control the clock and shorten the game. the coaches need to realize that their formula is not a winning formula and a change in playcalling is needed tonight