Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Roseman extension....he's awful

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 HarborTheClay

HarborTheClay

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:40 PM

How does this clown get an extension at this point in the season? Most of his free agents have turned out to be crap, most of his draft picks have been crap, etc.

How is this possible after 4 straight losses exposing how this team is even configured???

Utter joke this has become. Good lord help us.

#2 snoopdogg88

snoopdogg88

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

please tell me this is a joke?

an extension for fantasy football boy?

#3 crudella

crudella

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

Since Jeffery Lurie uttered "the Gold Standard" he put the Eagles on a multi-year path of decadence! The front office think THEY are the smartest in the NFL... With that thought they promote internally the NFL mental midget, Howie Roseman... Andy promotes the Oline coach to Defensive Coordinator... OF, coaches, Dave, me... WE ALL think we are such a talented team!!! Reality check, we have crappy talent... Crappy drafting acquires crappy talent. When the Oline max protected well last night, NOT ONE receiver is open... Get a large WR, not a pinkston or plaxico but a Donald Drive sized receiver... It will take years for the Eagles to go over .500... Sad but true. :-(

#4 dnabbrules

dnabbrules

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:05 PM

Supposedly it happened in June when Nickels left and not now but still, why extend this guy? lol Nothing coming out of the Nova Care surprises me anymore.

Now in addition to having a coach for life in Reid, Eagle fans have a GM for life in Howie "Robert Half' Roseman. Makes me laugh just typing it. Wow just wow

#5 patpikunas

patpikunas

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,934 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

Its hard to imagine how you could announce an extension right now @ 3-5 with everyone knowing Reid will be fired and you will be searching for a new coach in a few months.

What future serious high powered coaching candidate will want to come in and work under this clown?

Hope Lurie has an easy out should be choose to go another direction.

#6 LacesOut

LacesOut

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,753 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

What future serious high powered coaching candidate will want to come in and work under this clown?

My guess is that a 'high powered' candidate won't.

So, the next Iggles HC will be a current assistant coach of a NFL team. A guy who is looking for his first HC job.

#7 patpikunas

patpikunas

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,934 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

My guess is that a 'high powered' candidate won't.

So, the next Iggles HC will be a current assistant coach of a NFL team. A guy who is looking for his first HC job.

Unfortunately, you are probably right.....