- - - - -

Howard Mudd's Power/ Jim Washburn

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 chuck_19150

chuck_19150

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Andy Reid foolishly allowed Howard Mudd to assemble an offensive line that has five competent starters. However, the backups are young, cheap and frankly not that good. Also, is it true that the offensive line players have stopped listening to Mudd?

Also, the wide nine is nothing more than a gimmicky defense that can't stop the run, and puts a tremendous responsibility on our linebackers.

Why is it that these over-hyped, over-rated coaches are still allowed to determine the fate of this team? Also, how can the Eagles rebuild the offensive line and defensive lines that have been assembled by guys who may be back in retirement at the end of the year?

Also, how can be really have confidence in Howie Rosemann's picks when the results have been extremely poor thus far?

#2 sacook817

sacook817

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Fan Since:1981

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Can we scrap the whole Wide 9 project?  The ends are getting NO pressure and the middle has holes in it.  Tighten it up.  I'm seeing a bunch of heartless individuals on this defense.  What gives?  They make one big play and they are all hyped up like they won the game.  Enough.

#3 wyo_eagle_fan

wyo_eagle_fan

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

There should have been zero celebration for anything during or after the game last night. Bad fundamentals. Pee Wee players know better than that. Players, handle your business first and act like you care, FCOL.

#4 HarborTheClay

HarborTheClay

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

I thought Howard Mudd was supposed to be this great coach...i'm sorry, backups or no backups, these guys are still professional football players. Even a below average offensive line shouldn't be beaten on every single damn play. Get a real offensive line coach in here.

#5 Jaimin

Jaimin

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Even Howard Mudd can't create protections for plays that take 10 seconds to develop.  The OL problem is a combination of MM and Mudd.  The defense.....I just don't get.  How can Trent Cole go from double digit sacks to being non existant?