Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Dave, I was wanting to say Thanks to Smolenski and You!

field passes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 egforever

egforever

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Dave, Smolenski came up to my son and I at the game in New Orleans this past weekend and gave us field passes and I was wanting to say Thanks to him so if you would, could you tell him thanks again! Were from Iowa and it made our trip to New Orleans unbelievable and Truly made our night. Icing on the cake was we got to talk to you as well as my son(Dylan) got a picture with you and you interviewed us. The only bad thing of course was we lost.... It was truly a game we'll never forget and appreciate the opportunity and are grateful. Thanks Smolenski and Spuds!!!!!!

Oh yea, We also had seats right next to Todd Bowles and Duce Staleys wives and they were awesome to talk to and very down to earth girls and my son got a pic with them as well. Their also easy on the eyes! lol Tell them thanks as well!

Go Birds!!!

#2 CT Eagle

CT Eagle

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Dave helped me get field passes last year in Miami. He is a great guy.

#3 egforever

egforever

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Dave helped me get field passes last year in Miami. He is a great guy.

sweet! He's a good dude.

#4 EagleJoe8

EagleJoe8

EMB Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84,621 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Dave, Smolenski came up to my son and I at the game in New Orleans this past weekend and gave us field passes and I was wanting to say Thanks to him so if you would, could you tell him thanks again! Were from Iowa and it made our trip to New Orleans unbelievable and Truly made our night. Icing on the cake was we got to talk to you as well as my son(Dylan) got a picture with you and you interviewed us. The only bad thing of course was we lost.... It was truly a game we'll never forget and will appreciate the opportunity and are grateful. Thanks Smolenski and Spuds!!!!!!

Oh yea, We also had seats right next to Todd Bowles and Duce Staleys wives and they were awesome to talk to and very down to earth girls and my son got a pic with them as well. Their also easy on the eyes! lol Tell them thanks as well!

Go Birds!!!

Pics?

:D

#5 egforever

egforever

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Dave, we've been to Eagles games all over the Midwest and in Philly as well as the game in New Orleans and we've won all the games that Dylan and I have gone to except for the New Orleans game on Monday. We've also had really good luck with autographs and of course the recent field passes and our picture in the Philly inquirer from the Eagles and Colts game 2 years ago. We were in the background, but i bought and saved the pic. My next favor is when we went to the Eagles and Bears game 3 years ago Jeremy Maclin threw his gloves and I caught them and gave them to my son and I'm curious if I could get you to have Maclin sign them as a surprise for him? Understand either way I was just wondering. Thanks Dave!