Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imp81318

Congratulations Dave!

13 posts in this topic

Hey I just wanted to say congratulations to you and Edwinz. This message board is officially no linger the most frustrating and inept entity associated with the franchise! Turns out your strategy of not bothering to fix the bugs and horrid performance and just waiting things out has really paid off. Apparently you saw the complete ineptness of this team long before the rest of us. Kudos! With evaluation skills like that you'll be Reid's next defensive coordinator in no time!

Fire Tommy Lawlor. That'll fix the glitches.

I don't think that this mockery of the EMB is appropriate, gentlemen.

Mods, please pin.

Mods, please pin.

Where's that image of the Mall Cop when you need it?

Op, where are you?

i think this board is great. i mean, ok maybe it gets slow/crashes when more then 20 people log in. thats fine, who wants that many people on anyway. and the random crashes are just there to keep you awake at work, right?

Where's that image of the Mall Cop when you need it?

Op, where are you?

probably on google images, mouth breather

Mods, please pin.

I didn't mock the board, I appreciate the board. I mocked the Eagles organization. Take one of the best O-Line coaches in the league and move him to DC. What do you get. A crappy O-Line and an average D.

probably on google images, mouth breather

It's just a bit of humor, genius. I didn't realize how incredibly serious this 'issue' was. :rolleyes:

It's just a bit of humor, genius. I didn't realize how incredibly serious this 'issue' was. :rolleyes:

now you are warned, serious ish goes on up in here.

Report *click*

I didn't mock the board, I appreciate the board. I mocked the Eagles organization. Take one of the best O-Line coaches in the league and move him to DC. What do you get. A crappy O-Line and an average D.

I don't want to kick someone when they are down....but I could coach up Runyan, Tra Thomas, and Mayberry... Juan was totally overrated as an OL coach and Hank Fraley sucked.

And to follow up on this point, fire the offensive line coach from his defensive coordinator position because the defense is only average (and coincidentally also the best unit on the team) and replace him with a former defensive coordinator that is currently coaching defensive players and what do you get? A whole lot of sucktitude on D.