Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Today, It's About Will And Desire

71 posts in this topic

I can't give you all of the X's and O's details, because I just don't know what the Eagles have planned. I do know that if the players don't leave it all on the field today, it's going to be tough to recover ...

View the full article

Just gonna save everyone some time here............. "We have to be better at executing plays, and I take full responsibility for that because it all starts with me. These are problems that can be fixed"...... On to Washington.

1 person likes this

Being an fan should be FANtastic. It's not embarrassing to still be an Eagles fan. I'll always be a fan, win or lose. However, I would like to take pride in my team of choice. I would like to not see the same predictable offensive play calling that has been recently known to turn "three and outs" into "fourth and forevers" after going nowhere but backwards. Execution of plays is important. But there's only so much polishing up of a turd you can do, it still stinks in the end. "We ran the horribly called play perfect, which is why we lost four yards," seems to be motto of the offense this year.

Hey Spuds,..I told youse yesterday,.."It's about True Grits!"....Perk da F***..up!...Whoswiffme?...C.C,..CCC!!!

1 person likes this

hehehe. oh dave. what a title. having a little barbara cartland moment maybe ? :)

will, for sure. desire, same as resilience, is not enough. it's about BEYOND, i can't say it better than that.

1 person likes this

looks like NYG going to lose again this week we can get right back in this thing with a W vs the Cowboys only be a game behind them

Fans are booing that the Eagles are running.....really? How ironic is that? And the fact they started the drive from their own 7. Stupid fans is what I have to say about that.

Yikes, rookie for a Dallas game.

i thinking shady will get well over 20 carries this game we aren't going to have Foles throw it 40times unless we have to. This might be a good thing in some ways r O should be more balanced and no more of those stupid QB designed runs

the first 3 out Foles had the pass to Avant who hurt himself on his break. 2nd 3 and out a stupid holding penalty negated a 1st down pass and the last 2 and out we weren't trying to really get the first just get out of the half.

fickle fickle fans... going from booing to cheering in a heartbeat. i'm happy for foles if he succeeds, but vick is tough and i feel awful that he is concussed.

now, about that win ?

Foles got 10 points in about 10 minutes of play that's about our game average normally

Wheres Vick? Yikes! Tough to watch this. This team finds new ways to screw up every week. Foles is not as good as y'all thought. Sorry. I hate the Cowboys and the Eagles had a real chance.

there is a world between knowing that foles isn't the miracle man, and what we witnessed. the team is just in shambles, period. and king dunlap's salary should be suspended. unforgivable.

Foles is doing damn good considering he probably got very little to no time taking snaps at the QB at practice because they were all going to Vick. 14/21 1td not bad for a first start