Photo

[News] Eagles Notebook: Foles' Debut

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,012 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

The following notes were compiled by the Eagles media relations department following the Eagles' 38-23 loss to the Dallas Cowboys. Foles Makes His Debut - QB Nick Foles saw his first NFL action an...

View the full article

#2 y0philly

y0philly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

I am just glad we got to see someone different at QB. I am so sick of the Vick experiment. He is just the worst QB.

#3 purple koolaid

purple koolaid

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Team:Bengals

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

Now that the egales got Vick out of his financial hole he doesn't care about winning. This was his goal IMHO from the start. You should keep his as back-up to Foles. And pay him like one for misleading you.

#4 Piyces

Piyces

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Vick has made mistakes but what u cannot say is he doesn't leave it all on the field!!! Not many QB's can take the beating he has taken and keep getting up...

#5 trini

trini

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Ain't another QB in the league... maybe, BIG Ben could handle the punishment Vick has gotten and had us positioned to win. The Steelers, Lions games Vick had us up and D gave up those games. Vick is the first Pro Athlete in any sport with back to back 100 million dollar contracts if Vick didn't care about winning he would have been on IR two games into the season with the OLine we have ...PLEASE... Pup.KAid u need to stay with them DEADSKINS IN DC and hope SH^tANAHAN don't kill RG111 before Snyder finishes raping y'all Deadskins fans pockets. You don't know SH*^ ABOUT my QB worry about yours.

#6 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hey trini, I agree with your post. Have you seen how many times the O-Line (OH-NO Line) let defenders run straight in at Vick untouched? That happened in the Dallas game. The Arizona Cardinals did that many times. Sometimes 3 defenders got in straight at Vick and there were no Eagles protect Vick.

The O-Line is so bad they should continue to where PINK all season because they play like girls. How about the defense missing 2/3 tackles on one of the Dallas touchdowns!! That was pityful. People talk about the "Vick experiment', what about the "Offensive Coach coaching the Defensive Team" experiment?

Nothing bad to say about Foles play this Sunday. What I will say is the if the 'Oh-No Line' continues it's "Girlie" playing, Foles is gonna take a beating and may be out with a concussion too. He absolutely got hammered a couple of times and didn't see iut coming at all.

Time will tell.