Photo

[News] Reid: Vick's Concussion Pretty Significant

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,755 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Head coach Andy Reid said on Monday afternoon that quarterback Michael Vick suffered a "pretty significant concussion" in Sunday's loss to Dallas. Reid did not rule out Vick for next Sunday's game ...

View the full article

#2 Rivickulous

Rivickulous

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Fan Since:Inception

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:13 PM

I heard somewhere Vick is being rested for the remainder of the season... anyone know if that is true?

#3 pace7525

pace7525

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

love that the eagles gave an injury prone QB a 100 million dollar deal. Serves them right for even signing him to any contract. 2 years of band play and injuries sums up vicks whole career.

#4 pace7525

pace7525

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

reid also said kevin kolb was the starting QB.... if he lets vick play, even if vick is perfectly heathy, he is a hypocrite, and on top of having him go on top of my s-list he should be fired for his performance this season, and vick should be released.

#5 wvjerome

wvjerome

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

It's unfortunate Mike Vick suffered yet another injury as an Eagle. It's time to end the Mike Vick experiment. It has been nothing but a failure up to this point. We wont know if Foles can be the future if we don't play him in the present.

#6 SamanthaChandle

SamanthaChandle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:Saints

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

Awwww....to bad vick hurt his wittle bitty head. At least it wasn't caused by a hammer ....lack of oxygen.....being electrocuted......hung from a tree...being buried alive. I think it's to bad he didn't break his neck. Not sure why he was even signed. Why would anyone in their right mind want him on their team let alone have ANY association with him is beyond me. He is an outcast of the human race. Hang him high and let's use him as a pinata.

#7 carjack

carjack

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Fan Since:1960

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Samantha, I LOVE YOU....i WONDER HOW MANY DOGS HAD A "PRETTY BAD CONCUSSION'" ?

#8 datdudedman

datdudedman

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

You have got to be kidding me.... We live among PEOPLE WHO HAVE KILLED OTHER PEOPLE!!! Why don't you go to Baltimore's website and complain about Ray Lewis? Stop making our fan base seem so unintelligent.

#9 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Datdudedman, you are right, many people post nonsense and don't discuss Eagles Football. It does make the fanbase look like they are Dimwits. That picture of Samantha doesn't look flattering.

Maybe Vick does need a little rest to recouperate. He has gotten pretty banged up. If the NO-Line, doesn't start playing much much better, Foles will be crushed like a nut. The defense has to improve to. They are as porous as swiss cheese. Just too many holes!

#10 DreamTeam2012

DreamTeam2012

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Samantha you speak like an outcast yourself.

#11 DreamTeam2012

DreamTeam2012

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Actually the defense played much better than they did against Saints. Yes the oline isnt too great, but Vick bails out when there is protection. Nick showed he knows when leave/stay in the pocket.

#12 mike1023

mike1023

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm a forgiving person but what vick did to those dogs was unforgivable, and when we signed him I was sick ,but people on here just didn't care what he did because he served his time, I can't wait to get this scum off the team.

#13 Brad71

Brad71

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

What is "Significant" to me is that this is nothing but a set up. The Eagles did not want to bench Vick for Foles and figured the best way to do it would be to for the injury-prone Vick to "get injured" so that the rookie would have a chance to play. But that's ok....Cause Andy Reid, Marty Morhingweg and this AARP coaching staff is gone at the end of the season.