Photo

[News] Foles Takes Thursday's Practice Reps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,209 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Quarterback Nick Foles is one step closer to starting Sunday against Washington as Michael Vick missed Thursday's practice due to the concussion he suffered last week against Dallas. Vick and wide ...

View the full article

#2 hunterseeker

hunterseeker

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Fan Since:1985

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Don't be surprised if this OLine starts looking better than it is, in front of Foles. Is it that much of a surprise that our OLine starters are injured, given the fact that teams have been prioritising getting to MV with blitzes,?

#3 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

It is easier to block for Foles then Vick. Mainly because Vick drops back far and they do not have to block as long. What bugs the crap out of me, is the fact that the Cowgirls with 1 more win then us is playoff bound and we are done. We played the tough part of the schedule already. We still have to play 4 more div games. Foles is not gonna turn the ball over like Vick or Romo. Show some heart, get a win. I can not stand hearing that the Cowgirls are better then us. That INT was DJax fault. Foles will turn the O around. I just hope that the D can tackle and finish there sack attempts. Plus, special teams has been a real joke all year.

#4 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

This is our only chance. The skins are beatable, Carolina is def beatable, must get revenge beat the Cowgirls , it is just the on the road and then The Bungles. This is as easy as it has been all year. Not making excuses, this is fact. We played 3 teams after their bye weeks in a row. Then we had a bye same week as Atlanta and lost. Foles gives us a better chance on Offence. I just hope that somehow this D can start tackling better. Very sloppy

#5 dub sel

dub sel

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,674 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

The int was not jacksons %u201Cfault%u201C. Im all for foles to take over, but that pass was well behind jackson, just like the slant to maclin was too far ahead, and the other pass to maclin was ahead and high. u cant blame a wr for an int if the pass is thrown that far out of reach of the route direction

#6 shortgokiller

shortgokiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

It hit him in the hands it wasnt that far behind him, that said djax has to catch that ball, look at the replay again,

#7 purephillyfan

purephillyfan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,537 posts
  • Fan Since:1953

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

Looking forward to the first pick in the draft if the Chiefs and Jags can get a few wins.

#8 Rivickulous

Rivickulous

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Fan Since:Inception

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

DJax got paid big money to catch the ball, not bounce it off his hands. The pass wasn't perfect, but that's why DJax has the contract he has - to make those catches that other people can't. I wouldn't put that interception on Foles.