Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Dismal Performance In Loss To Skins

98 posts in this topic

LANDOVER, Md. -- There was no Nick Foles magic, no wild transformation from the re-jiggered offensive line and not much spark at all from a still-struggling offense in Sunday's 31-6 loss to Washington, one that took more air from the Eagles' balloon ...

View the full article

I think they lost the majority of the fan base with this one. I've tried to remain positive for weeks but what do we have to look forward to?

I don't see them winning anything else this season. Well maybe the most turnovers award.

Andy's redundant presser is on................

i try to cheer for this team but they keep letting me down . So i find myself just cheering for players guys like Ryans,Kendricks,Cox,Graham,Mccoy etc. U no the guys who r still giving 110% even on this poor team

Welp, as he said, it's on him,.......he's got to do a better job,...............blah blah blah. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of his excuses. I'm sick of his "coaching". Move on. do the honorable thing and resign before you're fired. Like Billick said, you're not going to find a better coach BUT he's surpassed the 10 year effectiveness mark. I threw up in my mouth 4 times during the game and once during AR's redundant speech.

i bleed green and have been a fan for over 20 years , but this has to be the most disappointing year of all time. and whoever creates the splash page don't question my or any other eagle fans loyalty because we question there heart or toughness

look on the bright side KC has wrapped up the first pick in the draft ......Eagles in da running for #2.....

Well i should wait to see what Foles can do but EJ Manuel to the Eagles #2 overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a fan of Geno Smith at all

Didn't hear the postgame, but I assume AR said: "I take responsibility. We have to do better." And Foles did look like Mike Boryla. No Jon Gruden, please. No players' friend. History does repeat itself, so find the next D Vermeil...with attitude.

1 person likes this

Ha,ha,ha, it's gotten so silly, this page won't let you post Vermeil's first name, LOL. The things this organization worries about, LMAO.

2 people like this

I wonder what is going through Lurie's mind right now. Is he looking into other coaching to replace AR already for next season???

Bring on the first draft! Things will get better after the regime change and a good purging of players. Might take a few years but things will get better. That's all I've got to hold on to now

It's pretty weird the range of emotions that flow through me during these games. Anger, sadness, hope, disgust, optimism, discouragement, excitement, hopelessness, desire, disappointment, did I mention anger? I wonder how many Eagle fans will end up with assault charges today?

1 person likes this