Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Dismal Everything In 31-6 Defeat

328 posts in this topic

LANDOVER, Md. -- There was no Nick Foles magic, no transformation from the re-jiggered O line and not much spark at all from a still-struggling D in Sunday's 31-6 loss to Washington, one that took more air from the Eagles' balloon ...

View the full article

Awww, they removed all my comments. LMAO, oh well. That's why this team will continue to head down the drain, while Spuds continues to fight the good fight and keep the spin machine working overtime. I guess desperation isn't enough for this pathetic team to play like they care that millions of dollars are on the line

Someone please tell me why we continue to play Nnamdi? He does nothing but blow coverage than look like a deer in the headlights. Please bench him and give Hughes or Marsh a chance. I have had it with him.

Please continue to tank the season Andy. TRUE fans are desperate to get a REAL leader like Manti Teo and his UNDEFEATED ND Irish. Whens the last time you said that about a ND team?? THAT'S leadership my friends!!! What Ryans does, IS NOT!!! Why doesn't he call out Nnamdi or Coleman or Kendricks... That's what a leader would do.

ONE MORE LOSS!! That's all we need to get to that magic number of eight, in which we get CHANGE. ONE MORE LOSS! LET'S GO PANTHERS!!!!! Personally, I'm rooting for 3-13. We need the best draft pick possible to fix this mess of a team.

The most telling thing about this season... Andy Reid could have had either Peyton Manning, Drew Brees or RGIII and he said he'd rather stick with Vick. No wonder this team is going nowhere really fast. Player evaluation is WAY off at this point that any idea of even trying to keep Reid around, is beyond laughable.

We should cut any useless veteran (Maclin, Nnamdi, Babin, Celek, Jenkins, Tapp) and let the young guys play. We are in 100% rebuilding mode. Let's see what the young guys have!!

Sorry we lost some comments, gang. I had to change the headline and make it shorter and when that happens the previous comments go away. We were caught in a transition from stadium .... my bad. Carry on in misery! I feel the same way ...

2 people like this

Bray.... let the young guys play what is Maclin if not young ????? atleast the other guys u listed r older guys i wouldn't cut Maclin not yet but we do need another WR a true #1 i agree

They're gone and they aren't coming back and don't bust my nuts ... I'm in pain. On train back from game and it's depressing. I'm down as can be

3 people like this

wish spuds could make MOronweg disappear and never come back

1 person likes this

I like Bray's idea. If you're underperforming, you're not gonna play. At least for a series or a quarter or.......? Just fed up with the crap. Fed up with guys not being held accountable. Fed up with the guy who claims to be responsible not being held accountable. I'm just fed up.

Anybody else fed up? How about you Mr. Lurie?

UNBELIEVABLE!!! The best player on the team gets a concussion and you people talk about everything else???? When MV7 got his last week that was the top story...this week...Eagles get blownout.... so what else is new... SAD!!!! Shady did ever thing for this team...even though the coaching staff doesn't utilize him well at all and this is the love you give him...TRULY UNSAT!!!!

This is the end of an era, but we've been through similar and worse--- "we" being the old heads around here who have suffered through far worse regimes than the Andy Reid dynasty.

We'll get through this... and we will upgrade in every area of personnel and scheme that needs it...Time is no longer of the essence, so maybe Mr. Lurie will commission an orderly and patient search for the next winning formula.

1 person likes this

Spuds, as much as we bust your balls, we really appreciate you. If it wasn't for you, who would we have to give us a place to wallow in misery? Can you change the title around on the organization and make some people disappear in the coaching staff and players?