Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cokaznrebel

Can a city vote to trade a franchise?

49 posts in this topic

I would love to trade the eagles for a well-run, small market team.

Fire Vick, Fire Andy, Fire Lurie, Fire Foles, Fire Jesus....lets go

Go pick a new team. More than happy to sit through a rebuild, if you aren't then you arent a real fan and you were just along for the ride.

1 person likes this

I would love to trade the eagles for a well-run, small market team.

Fire Vick, Fire Andy, Fire Lurie, Fire Foles, Fire Jesus....lets go

Is it really necessary to mention Jesus like that?

Jesus hates the Eagles because he loves the Cowboys. He's having a hard time seeing the games though now. That's why we'll never win.

Guys he is talking about Jesus... (hey zues) the towel boy.

People dont have to learn what offends you, you have to learn to stop letting a word offend you. If you think its offensive and he is going to hell for the joke, then let him stew in his pot. Who are you to stop it?

Is it really necessary to mention Jesus like that?

I apologize for quoting a 2000 year old mythical figure whom is responsible for millions of deaths and bigotry!

To you...to a lot of others he didnt exist. So if I'm offended by christmas commercials are you going to get those taken off the air for me?

He's a lot more than just a name.

According to you.

Back to the Topic,

I will step up and fill the VOID as GM, where do i send my resume?

To you...to a lot of others he didnt exist. So if I'm offended by christmas commercials are you going to get those taken off the air for me?

Well, Jesus is my heavenly father. I just don't think it's necessary to talk like that about him. He still loves you though.

Lol this threads destined for the trash bin. Religious argument in TATE You know how bad we suck when that happens.

1 person likes this

No chance everything you believe isn't real? Can't be loved by someone that didnt exist.

The devil wants you to believe that lie. For example, if you were on your death bed and God forbid you died. You faced Jesus, what would you say then?

Theres only one book, in that book it says dont worship false idols. You know what it doesnt say? To be continued.

The devil wants you to believe that lie. For example, if you were on your death bed and God forbid you died. You faced Jesus, what would you say then?

C'mon dude. I'm a Christian too but you know this board is a naturally insensitive place.

And #99, your sig is spot on.

You are not going to face jesus you will face altornariolari, god of the planet xuru, he is actually God.

Its what I really believe, so what are you going to say to him?

hmm??