Photo
- - - - -

Secondary

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 NaterraDannel

NaterraDannel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1980s

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

Is Nnamdi having a problems with the zone defense because he only played man on man in Oakland? If so, why can't he admit it and work on it?

#2 polasek_609

polasek_609

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Fan Since:birth

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Nnamdi isn't a bad CB, I still think he's a great CB, he just has absolutely ZERO safety help. Coleman's play recognition is terrible and that causes him to blow the coverage. Nnamdi gets blamed for the blown coverage because he's the only one who knows what was going on and was trien to chase down the reciever. Fans see him chasing after a WR and think he's getting burned, just watch the play a little closer and you'll see what I'm talking about.

#3 james1345

james1345

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Hey Sister Naterra, it's good to know that you came to Christ. Welcome to the EMB! God bless you and your family abundantly!!

#4 james1345

james1345

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

Nnamdi isn't a bad CB, I still think he's a great CB, he just has absolutely ZERO safety help. Coleman's play recognition is terrible and that causes him to blow the coverage. Nnamdi gets blamed for the blown coverage because he's the only one who knows what was going on and was trien to chase down the reciever. Fans see him chasing after a WR and think he's getting burned, just watch the play a little closer and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Nnamdi clearly doesn't have the same speed he use to have, and he also has a hard time tackling.

http://www.csnphilly...5463&feedID=692