Photo
- - - - -

Since our Eagles are done.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 bumpy93

bumpy93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,817 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Eagles are done for the 2012 already. We are 3-7 and it seems to have a long off-season of change ahead of us looming. We will have a new HC, and probally a new QB and much, much more change is on the horizon as well. With that all said there is still 6 games left to be played for all 32 teams. as I said we are 3-7 and no playoffs already. So other then checking in on scores and rooting for losses (if you are that type that wants a top 5 pick in the draft) theres not much too root for concerning the 2012 Philadelphia Eagles.

With that being said, there is still 6 games left for every team, and bascially 2 1/2 months left (calander wise) left that football will be played. Well we gotta root for someone, right? Is there a team you will "root" for during the last part of the 2012 season, or do you not care and wont pay attention to the rest of the season. I will always watch football, and yes... with us defentially out of the playoffs I dont want a season like last year when we finish 8-8 and screw our draft slot up. I wont root against the Eagles, but I do want a top 5 (if not top 2 pick) so we will have a chance to get either Matt Berkley or Geno Smith as our new longterm QB, unless Foles shows signs of becoming a superstar QB over the next 6 weeks IMO.

Im going to root for the Baltimore Ravens and the Denver Broncos the rest of the season (NO, Im not giving up rooting for my Eagles either) but to have a rooting intrest somewhere the rest of the season to keep me intrested in the NFL for the remaining 2012 season.

The Ravens is because I live in Baltimore and literally live about 8 blocks from M & T Bank Stadium, and the Denver Broncos because I used to like the Broncos when I 1st started watching football (1st game I really rooted for was the SB where Washington destroyed Denver) The Broncos deserve to have a good season IMO after what that idiot Josh Mcdaniels did to that franchise in alittle less then 2yrs on the job. Oh, then they also had to deal with that Tebow-Mania. They were re-warded for that mess by Peyton Manning deciding he was going to sign there instead of Arizona, Tennessee, or San Francisco. The Broncos look great now espically with Von Miller looking like Ray Lewis in his prime.

Hopefully the Ravens or the Broncos can get to the SB this year just so I have alittle bit of happiness (even if its hollow or not) coming out of the 2012 season because the Eagles decided to tank it after starting 3-1.

Who are you rooting for since the Eagles or whatever team you do root for is done already this season???

#2 bumpy93

bumpy93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,817 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:16 AM

anybody??

#3 KzEaglefan86

KzEaglefan86

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,907 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

I usually don't tune in to many non-Eagles games during the regular season unless those games effect the Eagles playoff chances, so I probably won't watch these teams too often, but I will root for teams like the Bucs, Vikings, and Colts. Pretty much underdog type teams that are exceeding expectations. The Colts are especially easy to root for with everything they've gone through with their head coach this season.

Oh yeah, and any team playing against the Giants or the Cowboys, too.

#4 LesDawg1978

LesDawg1978

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

Packers and the Saints

#5 CMPunk

CMPunk

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Bucs and Jags

#6 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,549 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

I usually don't tune in to many non-Eagles games during the regular season unless those games effect the Eagles playoff chances, so I probably won't watch these teams too often, but I will root for teams like the Bucs, Vikings, and Colts. Pretty much underdog type teams that are exceeding expectations. The Colts are especially easy to root for with everything they've gone through with their head coach this season.

Oh yeah, and any team playing against the Giants or the Cowboys, too.

Jesus Christ :lol: why would you do that to yourself?!

#7 bumpy93

bumpy93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,817 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

Colts are seeming to be easy to like right now.

#8 bobbysteelz

bobbysteelz

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

Houston. Always liked Andre Johnson and have watchd their games when possible, Would like to see Tampa and Seattle make some noise too. I really wanted the eagles to draft Russel Wilson, the kid just seemed to have the IT factor. Loved the QB camp things that Gruden did with all the rookie QBs last year and the kid just never stopped impressing me.

#9 Rodney_Zero

Rodney_Zero

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 45,755 posts
  • Fan Since:Hairston

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Oilers or the LA Rams

#10 all denver

all denver

Backup

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Team:Broncos

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

broncos

#11 downundermike

downundermike

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,410 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

Houston. Always liked Andre Johnson and have watchd their games when possible,

Posted Image

#12 lb7

lb7

EMB Legend

• Banned
  • 13,426 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image

#13 scarletfire1970

scarletfire1970

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
  • Team:Steelers
  • Fan Since:forever

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

F the ravens. anybody but them.

#14 bumpy93

bumpy93

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,817 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Oilers or the LA Rams

LOL

broncos

Thats one of the teams Ill pull for the rest of this season. Im AMAZED with how Peyton Manning missed all last year and came back to a new team, new WRs, everything is new to him and he bascially picks up like he has played there his entire career with these WRs for his entire career. Its amazing IMO.... I never rooted for him while he was in Indy cause I hated the Colts alot. Now he is on a team I kinda like and it is showing me how much I missed over the years b/c I was blined by hate. Wow he is good

Never thought a Steeler fan would think like that!!! LOL

#15 GODALLAS

GODALLAS

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Team:Cowboys
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Eagles are done for the 2012 already. We are 3-7 and it seems to have a long off-season of change ahead of us looming. We will have a new HC, and probally a new QB and much, much more change is on the horizon as well. With that all said there is still 6 games left to be played for all 32 teams. as I said we are 3-7 and no playoffs already. So other then checking in on scores and rooting for losses (if you are that type that wants a top 5 pick in the draft) theres not much too root for concerning the 2012 Philadelphia Eagles.

With that being said, there is still 6 games left for every team, and bascially 2 1/2 months left (calander wise) left that football will be played. Well we gotta root for someone, right? Is there a team you will "root" for during the last part of the 2012 season, or do you not care and wont pay attention to the rest of the season. I will always watch football, and yes... with us defentially out of the playoffs I dont want a season like last year when we finish 8-8 and screw our draft slot up. I wont root against the Eagles, but I do want a top 5 (if not top 2 pick) so we will have a chance to get either Matt Berkley or Geno Smith as our new longterm QB, unless Foles shows signs of becoming a superstar QB over the next 6 weeks IMO.

Im going to root for the Baltimore Ravens and the Denver Broncos the rest of the season (NO, Im not giving up rooting for my Eagles either) but to have a rooting intrest somewhere the rest of the season to keep me intrested in the NFL for the remaining 2012 season.

The Ravens is because I live in Baltimore and literally live about 8 blocks from M & T Bank Stadium, and the Denver Broncos because I used to like the Broncos when I 1st started watching football (1st game I really rooted for was the SB where Washington destroyed Denver) The Broncos deserve to have a good season IMO after what that idiot Josh Mcdaniels did to that franchise in alittle less then 2yrs on the job. Oh, then they also had to deal with that Tebow-Mania. They were re-warded for that mess by Peyton Manning deciding he was going to sign there instead of Arizona, Tennessee, or San Francisco. The Broncos look great now espically with Von Miller looking like Ray Lewis in his prime.

Hopefully the Ravens or the Broncos can get to the SB this year just so I have alittle bit of happiness (even if its hollow or not) coming out of the 2012 season because the Eagles decided to tank it after starting 3-1.

Who are you rooting for since the Eagles or whatever team you do root for is done already this season???

You guys should become Cowboy fans for the rest of the season. Wouldnt it be better than rooting for the Vagiants?

LOL. Ravens kill the Steelers and their rapist QB.

#16 cmart102

cmart102

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,332 posts
  • Fan Since:ever?

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Any team with a lower record than us.

But contender wise, any team with former Badgers on it, so:
Seattle-my boy Russell Wilson