Photo

[News] Curry's Time Has Finally Come

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,879 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

For Vinny Curry, the wait is finally over. After 10 games of watching either on T.V. or from the sidelines, the second-round defensive end is finally in line to join his teammates on the field this...

View the full article

#2 Rivickulous

Rivickulous

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Fan Since:Inception

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

ABOUT TIME.

#3 EaglesLB

EaglesLB

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I hope watching Curry play reminds the starters about why and how the game should be played. I hope he lights it up, and shows up those ahead of him on the roster. I hope he shows them what someone who loves their team can do. Dawkins loved the Eagles. Reggie loved being an Eagle. These soft mercenary types on the starting team now play without emotion, without devotion, without bleeding green. This is what bothers us fans about losing. Win or lose, leaving your heart and body on the field means something, and the fans can tell when players don't. Being both a lifelong fan and a player puts Curry in a unique position to get the whole team going, if possible.

Go get 'em, Curry. Earn your spot and take your place, if you can. Your teammates on the line certainly are leaving the door open for someone to do a better job.

#4 purephillyfan

purephillyfan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
  • Fan Since:1953

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

I agree with you EaglesLB. I have been a fan for 60 years and I was hoping for the big one this year since the last one was in 1960. This kid is going to be a stud for us. He does remind me of Dawk with his attitude. Like you said, maybe it will rub off on the other guys.......Bleed Green Eagles Nation !!!!!!!!!!!

#5 jerse

jerse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Get em vinny. Bathsalt style son. Vinny's gonna eat some face's!!!!!!!!

#6 Space Ace

Space Ace

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • Fan Since:FOR LIFE

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Finally I've been waiting for Indian Curry to play! I just hope he plays alot of snaps and dominates.

#7 pace7525

pace7525

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

curry will be going against jordan gross, on of the best lineman in the NFL Im pullin for tis kid to plant gross nd sack the hell out of cam