Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

polasek_609

DRC's contract

11 posts in this topic

Hey Dave, has there been any talks about/with DRC to get an extension on his contract?

In all honestly, he hasn't played well enough to remain on the team.

1 person likes this

In all honestly, he hasn't played well enough to remain on the team.

James I believe that there is zero talent at CB behind he and Nnamdi, so keeping one of them is important to the team....to me, DRC, while not anywhere HOF corner, is a good cover corner and the better of the two, so unless his contract demands are outrageous, I think the Eagles should keep him, and let Nnamdi-Pambi go. JMO.

James I believe that there is zero talent at CB behind he and Nnamdi, so keeping one of them is important to the team....to me, DRC, while not anywhere HOF corner, is a good cover corner and the better of the two, so unless his contract demands are outrageous, I think the Eagles should keep him, and let Nnamdi-Pambi go. JMO.

Yea, but do you honestly think he would take a pay cut to stay with the Eagles?

RDC comes off as the kind of guy who will take the highest bidder no matter how bad the team...I wouldn't count on him coming back.

He hasn't played well at all the last few games... But, he will be the best available FA CB on the market.

Couldn't resist, sorry !

no problem.....gotta give James a silver lining.... ;)

James I believe that there is zero talent at CB behind he and Nnamdi,

What about Boykins?

What about Boykins?

It's early, but the early returns haven't been anything special so far. There's still time for him to develop, but as of right now, he's not a proven talent, IMO.