Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

green&mean

Eagle Fans in Union/Morris County NJ?

5 posts in this topic

Any Eagle fans in Union or Morris Counties in NJ? Where do you watch the game when not on CH 5?

I'm in Long Hill Township, between Berkeley Heights and Basking Ridge. Usually go to the Famished Frog in Morristown.

I'm in Long Hill Township, between Berkeley Heights and Basking Ridge. Usually go to the Famished Frog in Morristown.

BF you're right up the street. I live in New Providence. Been awhile since I was in FF good call

BF you're right up the street. I live in New Providence. Been awhile since I was in FF good call

My mom was born and raised in Summit, but her father and his family were all from Philadelphia, so I was raised a Philly sports fan despite growing up here. The FF usually gets a pretty good crowd of Birds fans when they're not losing 7 games in a row. I haven't been since the Steelers game.

My mom was born and raised in Summit, but her father and his family were all from Philadelphia, so I was raised a Philly sports fan despite growing up here. The FF usually gets a pretty good crowd of Birds fans when they're not losing 7 games in a row. I haven't been since the Steelers game.

Like grand pop I'm a transplant too. Summit's very nice