Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gmen4ever

The NFC East

Who wins the NFCE?   43 members have voted

1. 1. Which team hangs on?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

130 posts in this topic

Who takes it? Up until this week, I figured it'll probably be between the Giants and Dallas, but not so sure. Washington is suddenly looking good and has caught up

8-8 could potentially win this train wreck

Giants hang on, Eagles will be in the basement. Washingtons year might be next year. I think it will take 2 or 3 seasons for us to re build. I am not sure with Dallas, could see them going through a rebuild too

Giants unless they royally F up.

Thats what concerns me. I know they usually start tripping over their own feet late in the season, but this year, they look slightly more f'd up than usual. It's not just one unit either. The whole team, with the exception of Tynes and Weatherford, is playing like ish. I'm not even looking forward to the GB game tonight, as I have a very bad feeling. I think Dallas wins the division

They didn't clinch anything, but I'm floored by this game tonight. I definitely thought the Giants would have been on the wrong end of 38-10

The schedule doesn't get any better, so I'll reserve judgment

If the Giants win next week they have a 3 game lead with the tie breaker with 4 games to play. So they win next week we can stop talking about.

Anyone other than NYG would be surprising. The Skins could challenge them, but Eli and the Giants are just a mentally tough football team. When they have balance like they did last night, they're tough.

Thats what concerns me. I know they usually start tripping over their own feet late in the season, but this year, they look slightly more f'd up than usual. It's not just one unit either. The whole team, with the exception of Tynes and Weatherford, is playing like ish. I'm not even looking forward to the GB game tonight, as I have a very bad feeling. I think Dallas wins the division

Whoops.

Last night's game was great, but losing Brown is a huge bummer. He's been playing the Jacobs role better than Jacobs himself. He's our finisher and goal line back. Wilson needs to step up, but we may still have to go out and find a bruiser since that's not really his role.

Last night's game was great, but losing Brown is a huge bummer. He's been playing the Jacobs role better than Jacobs himself. He's our finisher and goal line back. Wilson needs to step up, but we may still have to go out and find a bruiser since that's not really his role.

talk is Joseph Addai..not sure why him..power back isn't Wilson's deal...

The Giants win over the packers has turned next monday night into a must-win for the skins.

Very curious to see that game. Giants will be the 1st team to get a 2nd go at RG3 this year. We'll see if Perry Fewell learned anything the 1st time around...

The Giants/Redskins game will have a huge impact on not only the division BUT also the rest of the league (from a blueprint level) on how to stop RG3.

Remember, it was Perry Fewell who designed the blueprint to stop Vick in 2010. People talk about the Vikings game that Tuesday night but they're completely wrong. Watch the very first Giants/Eagles game in Philly from 2010.

That game layed the foundation and has been killing us ever since.

Griffin has been on fire the last 2 games. 8 TDs 1 INT.

Yeah he's played well. I am not disputing that. Those were also the initial exposure to RG3 for both Dallas and the E's...They were overwhelmed just like the Giants were..I look forward to seeing how Fewell adjusts in round 2

Yeah he's played well. I am not disputing that. Those were also the initial exposure to RG3 for both Dallas and the E's...They were overwhelmed just like the Giants were..I look forward to seeing how Fewell adjusts in round 2

Check my post right above yours?

The Giants/Redskins game will have a huge impact on not only the division BUT also the rest of the league (from a blueprint level) on how to stop RG3.

Remember, it was Perry Fewell who designed the blueprint to stop Vick in 2010. People talk about the Vikings game that Tuesday night but they're completely wrong. Watch the very first Giants/Eagles game in Philly from 2010.

That game layed the foundation and has been killing us ever since.

It's OK..it's almost over, Les..one more month...

Check my post right above yours?

just now..

Last night's game was just one of those snowball effect deals and was no more telling/representative than how bad/suspect they looked in their previous 4.

- Coming off their bye at home

- the Pack missing 3 of thier best defensive starters (Matthews, Woodson, Shields)

- 4 of 5 jersey TD "drives" coming off short field TOs, a missed 55 yd FG and a 35 yd punt to midfield

:nonono:

Last night's game was just one of those snowball effect deals and was no more telling/representative than how bad/suspect they looked in their previous 4.

- Coming off their bye at home

- the Pack missing 3 of thier best defensive starters (Matthews, Woodson, Shields)

- 4 of 5 jersey TD "drives" coming off short field TOs, a missed 55 yd FG and a 35 yd punt to midfield

:nonono:

All that aside, the game was still great if you're a Giants fan and sucky if you're a Pack fan...or jealous Eagles fan.

Regarding your laundry list of sour grape comments, while they may be true, last nights games proves that something about the Giants scheme brings out the worst in the Pack.

It also proves that the Giants have another gear, a "playoff gear" if you will.

That's all that matters.

With a win next week, they'll essentially clinch the East...

Agreed. A Skins win makes the final stretch very very interesting.