[News] Sunday Morning Headlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,549 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Monday night is almost here! Get ready for the game with all the news you need... PhiladelphiaEagles.com Both quarterback Michael Vick and running back LeSean McCoy will be out Monday. Newly acquir...

View the full article

#2 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

I can't do any worse than the experts in my prediction.

Assuming Vick isn't playing Monday Night I expect the Carolina Panthers to win 20 to 13.

I hope I am wrong and the Eagles surprise us and win.

#3 Unknownbird

Unknownbird

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

Its just a game bringing us closer to the end of the season, I dont care if the eagles win or lose right now because it wont make a difference anyway because the season is already over!! Lets get theses last games over with get gruden and his crew in here and start over!!

#4 thesnowleopard

thesnowleopard

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

OK, Dave, with the Giants win we can now officially stop this c&^p about the postseason.  Forget Gruden. This team needs a disciplinarian,  not another offensive-minded pretty boy who traded on his predecessor's success. Kick-a** M*&^%$r F&^%$r of a coach who will remind these overpaid children that they are
a) overpaid; and b) children.

#5 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Canada_Eagle said "Assuming Vick isn't playing Monday Night I expect the Carolina Panthers to win 20 to 13."

Well I wasn't right on the score but the spread was close and the Panthers did win!  Panthers 30 - 22.

As I said the the rest of the games for this season are going to be real tough.  All the other teams are trying to get to the post season.  Either the Eagles will try to be the spoilers or take a beating.

I say, let's be the spoilers and play for pride!

Shock Dallas and shock Washington (the best QB must play for Philadelphia).

Have you ever considered that the fans that pay to attend the games get ripped off when the team doesn't play their best players.  That's like paying to see the Rolling Stones but they swap in ME - Canada_Eagle instead of Mick Jagger because he is rebuilding his voice for next years concerts!!

lol.