Photo

[News] Vick Throws, Now At Phase 4

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,473 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Quarterback Michael Vick threw Sunday at the NovaCare Complex, another critical step forward in his recovery from the concussion he suffered two weeks earlier against the Dallas Cowboys. Vick remai...

View the full article

#2 GroundAttack

GroundAttack

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Fan Since:1993

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

I really see Vick getting back on the field before the season ends. I'll give Foles a break in his first start against Washington last week, but now he has a full game of experience and looking to make a lot of adjustments heading into the Carolina game. I expect a much better performance from Foles.

#3 forevereagles

forevereagles

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 13,335 posts
  • Fan Since:1952

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

@ GA, LOL Try giving him the same understanding that you readily give Mike...a poor O line and very little effort from his supporting cast. Then add that he is a ROOKIE. That most would normally expect mistakes of, not a 10 yr vet like Vick . I don't understand the logic of going back to Vick even when cleared. We are not making the post season...regardless to who is under center. So why impede the kids development by not keeping him under center. We need to know what we have in him for next season should neither And or Vick return.

#4 jhop

jhop

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

hopefully phase 5 will be........here's the DOOR !!!

#5 jhop

jhop

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Vick Throws, Now At Phase 4

Phase 5 should be:

K CYA BYE !!!!

#6 whole9

whole9

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Foles is not now and never will be as good as Vick, get that thru your heads! 4-7 his senior year at Arizona and you hoping for a miracle? Growth, development?? Are you friggin serious??

#7 whole9

whole9

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:39 PM

With Vick out there is no scapegoat to point the finger at now! We sucked with him and now without him we are 10x worse. If people can't see this then its time to start watching bball.

#8 odin8888

odin8888

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 21,218 posts
  • Fan Since:4ever

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

OK, great news, now the 3-7 quarterback can be healthy to be traded for ANYTHING!

Foles needs to play.,. get over the vick love, its depressing and has no superbowls to look to...

#9 bvj409

bvj409

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:03 PM

odin888888888 trust me sir vick aint going nowhere ! you will see so you can get that out your head ! aint no coach gonna come to phile and coach this team with nick foles, the coach will ask that vick be qb trust me!