Photo
- - - - -

Last place

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#1 cmart102

cmart102

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,147 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:ever?

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Iggs are officially last in the NFC. Don't worry Skins Boys or Giants, we don't plan on changing that anytime soon. You're welcome in advance for the free win.

#2 Dylan8

Dylan8

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

Dream Team lol

#3 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,211 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

Sad end to an era...As crazy as Reid drives you guys, he did turn the organization around all those years ago.

#4 cmart102

cmart102

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,147 posts
  • Fan Since:ever?

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

Sad end to an era...As crazy as Reid drives you guys, he did turn the organization around all those years ago.

Certainly did. Turned us from a joke to a model franchise, yet sadly it seems we've come full circle

#5 eaglenugget

eaglenugget

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,743 posts
  • Fan Since:birth

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

We'll be back in a few years. Every team has its years but our time is up for now.

#6 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts
  • Team:Giants

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

Looks like for the next few years the East will be the Giants and the RG3's battling for 1st with the Cows and E's stumbling and bumbling around at the bottom...

#7 Happyfoosball

Happyfoosball

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,153 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

Looks like for the next few years the East will be the Giants and the RG3's battling for 1st with the Cows and E's stumbling and bumbling around at the bottom...

So things are back to the way they should be, cool. :thumbsup:

#8 RedskinsFan01

RedskinsFan01

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,920 posts
  • Team:Redskins

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 AM

Eli isn't getting any younger either. This could be the redskins big chance the next couple of years.

#9 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Eli isn't getting any younger either. This could be the redskins big chance the next couple of years.

He's 31 and a QB..Peyton who missed a year is going strong at 36 I believe..Same deal with Brady...Eli's in the prime of his career...he's probably got about 5 or 6 peak years left along with the best GM in the game to re-load the roster..he's not in decline and isn't going anywhere...the race is on for SB #3..Eli vs Father Time...

#10 Eagle Jeff

Eagle Jeff

Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Eli is 31 and has tired arm. Any throws over 20 yards looks like a balloon slowly drifting through the air. To be a championship you need to be able to drive the ball down the field.

#11 RedskinsFan01

RedskinsFan01

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,920 posts
  • Team:Redskins

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

He's 31 and a QB..Peyton who missed a year is going strong at 36 I believe..Same deal with Brady...Eli's in the prime of his career...he's probably got about 5 or 6 peak years left along with the best GM in the game to re-load the roster..he's not in decline and isn't going anywhere...the race is on for SB #3..Eli vs Father Time...

Hes in his prime but if i were a giants fan id be really concerned about his tired arm. Thats only going to get worse with age.

#12 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hes in his prime but if i were a giants fan id be really concerned about his tired arm. Thats only going to get worse with age.

:lol:

Are you really serious? They were the last team playing last year and he's been throwing virtually every day from July 28-ish through Thanksgiving week...He (and the team) needed a break...plus a tired/dead arm isn't serious...baseball pitchers go through it all the time..his throws looked better last week with more zip....it's a non issue...

#13 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

18th in comp%, 9th in yards, 16th in TDs, 9th in INTs and his typical 1:1 TD:TO ratio.

That's an example of a player "in the prime of his career" :roll: and he'll be a heck of a lot closer to 33 when next season starts than 31 moron.

#14 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

18th in comp%, 9th in yards, 16th in TDs, 9th in INTs and his typical 1:1 TD:TO ratio.

That's an example of a player "in the prime of his career" :roll: and he'll be a heck of a lot closer to 33 when next season starts than 31 moron.

Hey..maybe the E's will be competitive sometime around your 60th birthday

#15 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hey..maybe the E's will be competitive sometime around your 60th birthday

And maybe they'll be great next year only time will tell, but for Christ's sake even a blind man could see Corky's skills are starting to erode and quickly (except of course for his ability to give the ball to the opposition as often as he puts it in the end zone). :nonono:

#16 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

And maybe they'll be great next year only time will tell, but for Christ's sake even a blind man could see Corky's skills are starting to erode and quickly (except of course for his ability to give the ball to the opposition as often as he puts it in the end zone). :nonono:

Hey if I was looking at about 3 years of last place finishes in the division, I'd hope the best QB in the division is starting to break down too!

#17 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hey if I was looking at about 3 years of last place finishes in the division, I'd hope the best QB in the division is starting to break down too!

Hope??? He's on pace to have one of the worst years of his entire career and has been flat out lousy for the overwhelming majority of the games.

It's as plain as the nose on your blind homer face, his arm is rapidly breaking down, the chuck and duck ain't working anymore and the only thing he does at the same pace as he did when he was supposedly "elite" :roll: is turn the ball over.

#18 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:17 PM

Hope??? He's on pace to have one of the worst years of his entire career and has been flat out lousy for the overwhelming majority of the games.

It's as plain as the nose on your blind homer face, his arm is rapidly breaking down, the chuck and duck ain't working anymore and the only thing he does at the same pace as he did when he was supposedly "elite" :roll: is turn the ball over.

Again, if I was staring at 3 years or so of a major rebuild and the lousy football that comes with it, I'd be hoping the best player on the best team in the divison breaks down too...bottom line here is Manning isn't "breaking down" as you hope..he's having a bad year, but, coincidently so are his best weapons on the outside...wonder if that has anything to do with it? Arguing with you is a moot point anyway. He's going to the playoffs on a team that can win a Super Bowl (again). If that happens, he can throw 40 int's for all I care...

#19 MightyJNC

MightyJNC

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

Again, if I was staring at 3 years or so of a major rebuild and the lousy football that comes with it, I'd be hoping the best player on the best team in the divison breaks down too...bottom line here is Manning isn't "breaking down" as you hope..he's having a bad year, but, coincidently so are his best weapons on the outside...wonder if that has anything to do with it? Arguing with you is a moot point anyway. He's going to the playoffs on a team that can win a Super Bowl (again). If that happens, he can throw 40 int's for all I care...

No the 2 starters are playing up to their actual ability levels, he just made Cruz look much better than he really is last year, Nick's chronic leg/foot problems have totally taken their toll and the rest of the supposed "weapons" in the passing game blow.

Sorry, but I can see it every time he throws, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if after the season it's announced that he has a degenerative condition/structural damage to his shoulder that requires surgery and a long rehad with no guarantee of ever getting it back (ala Chad Pennington).

Iin fact I'd bet the jersey medical staff already knows it and has recommended that he be shut down now, but the FO/coaching staff overrode them and is going to completely burn it out in a desperate attempt to win the east in what is undeniably a down year for all 4 teams.

#20 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

No the 2 starters are playing up to their actual ability levels, he just made Cruz look much better than he really is last year, Nick's chronic leg/foot problems have totally taken their toll and the rest of the supposed "weapons" in the passing game blow.

Sorry, but I can see it every time he throws, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if after the season it's announced that he has a degenerative condition/structural damage to his shoulder that requires surgery and a long rehad with no guarantee of ever getting it back (ala Chad Pennington).

Iin fact I'd bet the jersey medical staff already knows it and has recommended that he be shut down now, but the FO/coaching staff overrode them and is going to completely burn it out in a desperate attempt to win the east in what is undeniably a down year for all 4 teams.

:fishing:

#21 Froggy

Froggy

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,211 posts
  • Team:Patriots

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

FML is every thread going to turn into one of those INANE arguments??

#22 rich36

rich36

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

FML is every thread going to turn into one of those INANE arguments??

If JNC is involved? Yes.

#23 dutchman063

dutchman063

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

Dream Team lol

This teams a DYNASTY in the making... get your facts straight

#24 Dylan8

Dylan8

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

This teams a DYNASTY in the making... get your facts straight

The Lombardi Trophy is so close, I can almost touch it.

#25 bigblueguy

bigblueguy

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hall of Famer, what state do you practice medicine in?

Newbie, go to Metlife and see the three Lombardi's there. You can almost touch them thru the glass.

#26 Eagle Jeff

Eagle Jeff

Starter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

The next Giants home game will feature THE SHIELD in the stands and the shield will come onto the field and kick some a**

THE SHIELD = Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns.

#27 Gmen4ever

Gmen4ever

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 15,364 posts
  • Fan Since:Conception

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

An encore...

#28 Happyfoosball

Happyfoosball

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 12,153 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

He never had a tired arm. He suffered because the entire offense was in a slump. Honestly the cause of it more than anything else was probably Sandy. You need to understand the dudes house was f'd up, so were a lot of the houses of Giants players. These guys had a lot going on during that stretch that people outside of NY don't really understand.

Also, if I were you I would be much more worried about RG3. Keep running those inside draws he'll get hurt.

#29 SNOORDA

SNOORDA

EMB Legend

• Members
  • 10,011 posts
  • Fan Since:1980

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Is this what we have come to? Where we have to hope the division opponents qb's arms fall off? Good grief.

#30 Invictus Maneo

Invictus Maneo

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

Dream Team lol

Only a team in our dreams. In reality, its a bunch of individuals with no personal accountability.