Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ipspots

Next Team in the NFC East to WIN a SB?

Next Team from NFC East to WIN SB   66 members have voted

1. 1. Next Team to WIN a SB from the NFC East

2. 2. How many more SB's will be won in the NFC East Before the Eagles Finally WIN one

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are.....

The state of the entire division is crap. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see NFCE teams shut out for another decade or more and if that's the case, there is no way to determine who the next team in the division even might be.

The state of the entire division is crap. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see NFCE teams shut out for another decade or more and if that's the case, there is no way to determine who the next team in the division even might be.

Hey what happened to the iggs being the most complete team in the league?

1 person likes this

Giants..have the best QB/coach/GM trio in the division by a mile. They may win the next SB as early as this year...The E's look to have a long road back to relevance but I'm sure the tool 2 posts above me will conjure up some equation/stats to prove how close the Eagles are to the best teams in the league...

Hey what happened to the iggs being the most complete team in the league?

:roll:

At least I'm not the only one to remember that gem...

Giants. They should be able to do it again this year at least. After that I could see the Skins taking a few shots with RGIII.

The Giants had a couple bad weeks in the aftermath of a major natural disaster. go figure.

RG is for frigin real. Better get used to it, dude.

The Giants could win one as soon as this year. Redskins will be a contender within a year or two if they properly build around RG3. There is no way to know with the Eagles. We need a QB. Until that happens, we're just in a waiting game. Too bad we picked such a weak year in QBs (draftwise) to suck.

Worst to first next year, under head coach ????

:flex:

But, Mike said we were a dynasty. What happened?

giants 2017

giants 2022

redskins 2024

cowboys 2045

redskins 2051

eagles 2179

giants 2017

giants 2022

redskins 2024

cowboys 2045

redskins 2051

eagles 2179 2112 -when the meek shall inherit the earth

fyp :-)

1 person likes this

you guys are a bunch of dumb ****ots

i went with the giants and the eagles will never win one, The way i figure it, Jones and Snyder and almost as bad as luire. I just cant see the skins putting it together under snyder and jones will never win one as long as he's the GM. But Eli is only 8 years in, and they still have a good defense. And they have shown they can get ittogether at the rigght time. They draft well. Makes me sick but we will look up to them for some time.

Eagles Draft like garbage, scout FA like my blind grandmother and pick coaches by throwing darts at a board. And Lurie feeling roseman is a rising star tells me all i need to know about the be all end all of the franchise. He's a major dummy,

But, Mike said we were a dynasty. What happened?

Vick is one IQ point from being retarded

I like the skins chances in the East next year if they can add a few pieces to the secondary.

As a 19 year old, I question whether I will see a SB win in my life time.

\

at 48 I haven't and it is doubtful I ever will, unless I would happen to change the team I am roting for.

I hope the Texans win 7+ Super Bowl titles before the Cowboys win their next title.

1 person likes this

RGIII will win (at least) one and retire before the Eagles win their first

RGIII will win (at least) one and retire before the Eagles win their first

More like RG3superbowls. So the skins will have 6 total in the next 15 years.

You voted for the Eagles as the next NFCE team to win a SB.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

In this parity driven leauge? You'll see one. Mighty might not though.

You voted for the Eagles as the next NFCE team to win a SB.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Drew's a clown..by August, he'll have stats backing up how close the E's were to whomever is the eventual SB winner to prove a point (that the E's are thisclose to being a great team)

:roll:

The Giants know the formula, it all starts at the line of scrimmage...they try to put together good offensive and defensive lines, that's where titles are won. The Cowboys don't care about the line of scrimmage, the Eagles don't know wtf they're doing. The Redskins actually do a decent job, but the players they get are often injured.

I hope the Texans win 7+ Super Bowl titles before the Cowboys win their next title.

You have a bad attitude :blush: