Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodney_Zero

Jason Babin

50 posts in this topic

So who picks him up?

Tampa is my guess or Atlanta, both need pass rushers at LDE

Watch him go win a superbowl with the Ravens or Texans.........

Watch him go win a superbowl with the Ravens or Texans.........

Perhaps, but he played OLB for the Texans already and failed, and the Ravens are a 3/4 team too, Babin is a LDE, was in college, he does'nt like the 3/4

Babin is useless outside of playing for Washburn, and even that hasn't helped him this year.

1 person likes this

I hear that JCCCC(Jimmy Crack Corn Community College) needs a pass rusher, jason has the talent level to play there...I think.

my friend who is a packers fan desperately wants him so that they have a pass rusher aside from Mathews.

Classy move by the Eagles. Cut the guy before the end of the season. For no reason other than to say "f you" on his way out. That will attract players to your organization for sure.

Classy move by the Eagles. Cut the guy before the end of the season. For no reason other than to say "f you" on his way out. That will attract players to your organization for sure.

For all we know he's been a total dooosh in the locker room and around the team. By the way he acts on his Twitter account I wouldn't be surprised.

he's already collected his one time termination pay, so the move saved the team $1.5 million. the eagles clearly weren't going anywhere, this gives babin a chance to actually compete this year rather than play on our crappy team and then inevitably get cut at the end of the year.

I'd take him for the right price, he and Beirmann would be a solid rotation to compliment Abraham.

Actually it is a classy move......he now has a chance to play a contender. Eagles probably said we are going to let you go in the offseason and we might as well do it now. Like Dawkins, said there is also something else behind the curtains...

Babin is useless outside of playing for Washburn, and even that hasn't helped him this year.

I'd actually say Detroit because they still run the Wide 9.

1. Provides opportumities for the young DE's on the team (Graham and Curry) to get valuable playing time/game experience.

2. Gives Babin a much better chance to catch on with another team that needs a pass rusher instead of waiting until the off season when the avenues available to acquire one (FA, draft, trade) and the number of players avaialble will be much greater.

3. Frees up even more cap space for next season.

1+2+3 = you're an idiot, (but what else is new?) :nonono:

2 people like this

You're talking out of your arse Happy...

2 people like this

Kind of like how the Giants screwed Ike Hilliard, Derrick Ward, and Rodney Hampton?

1. Provides opportumities for the young DE's on the team (Graham and Curry) to get valuable playing time/game experience.

2. Gives Babin a much better chance to catch on with another team that needs a pass rusher instead of waiting until the off season when the avenues available to acquire one (FA, draft, trade) and the number of players avaialble will be much greater.

Hey keep rationalizing it, I love it. The dude had 18 sacks a year ago and has 5.5 this year. This is just typical poor Eagles management.

Kind of like how the Giants screwed Ike Hilliard, Derrick Ward, and Rodney Hampton?

How is this similar? Those guys were not thrown off the team 10 games in to a season, the coaches at least kept them on the roster until the end of the year.

I wish Babin would have gone "House Party 3" on Fat Boy, if you get where I'm coming from (remember what Bernie Mac said to his young nephew at one point in that movie?).

Hey keep rationalizing it, I love it. The dude had 18 sacks a year ago and has 5.5 this year. This is just typical poor Eagles management.

i. Graham is now the starter at LDE and both Curry and Hunt move up in the rotation.

2. Multiple teams put in claims for Babin, he was snapped up in less then 24 hrs and the Jags are now on the hook for the remainder of this year's salary.

3. His contracted salary for next year is now off our Cap.

"Rationalization"? No, but 1+2+3 = you've always been a clueless idiot? Most definitely! :roll:

1 person likes this