Photo

[News] Eagles-Cowboys Injury Report

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,881 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

On Thursday morning, the Eagles announced that quarterback Michael Vick has not yet passed his ImPACT test and would not practice due to his concussion. Running back LeSean McCoy has also not yet r...

View the full article

#2 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

It seems like they threw in the towel, weeks ago. Honestly though, We are beyond garbage, but listening to these warped cowgirl fans. Is making me sick, at least we know we suck. They might be a little better but they are in third place in the east. Give me a break, Playoff team, my @ss. We showed some improvement on D. Then they shot themselves in the foot with penalties. The O looked good with Bryce running and the line finally made some running lanes. Then he fumbled twice. Obviously AR made another bad decision, when he fired Juan during the by week. The numbers speak for them selves. We just need one stinking turn over free games. We know they are done, but lets make sure dallas is done too. We beat the giants, no reason we can't beat these scumbagz , they suck too. No turnovers, blitz, blitz and blitz some more. Lets beat some cowgirl @ss

#3 EAGLESNY1

EAGLESNY1

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts
  • Fan Since:1977

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Bryce was holding the ball, like a loaf of bread. I know that they must be working on the way he holds the ball. Duce, helped McCoy along with the RB coach. I think they can help the young man Brown, as well. He has good size and is much faster then i thought. If dumb Marty can run the ball, do some easy quick outs and screens. Foles could be better. I am not saying, he hasn't made rookie mistakes. Only stating the fact that Marty until last week, his play calls were questionable for a team with a shell of an O line and a young QB. Same crap over and over, not scoring on the red zone and not getting off the field on 3rd with our D. Juan would of blitzed more if AR wanted. Now we are twice as bad on D.

#4 eagleswintoday

eagleswintoday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

yes