Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindgreed1

Rolondo McClain

17 posts in this topic

Did he get traded to the eagles?

He was suspended for two games, but not released.

He was suspended for two games, but not released.

He'll be released at the end of the season. Book it.

I'm sorry, I don't want a defender who either doesn't know the unnecessary roughness rules or revels in breaking them.

1 person likes this

In this offseason we can get him and Aaron Curry. Both were 'can miss' LB prospects that somehow went against all odds to 'miss'.

He's a MIKE backer, which is the least of our worries with Ryans there. If he can play SAM, I say give him a look if "Jokeland" releases him. We could move Kendricks to the WIL spot and have a bigger body at SAM.

That looks eerily similar to the Dawkplex which is why I assume this was posted in TATE.

That looks eerily similar to the Dawkplex which is why I assume this was posted in TATE.

Wouldn't it be great to see that kind of enthusiasm on this defense again?

In this offseason we can get him and Aaron Curry. Both were 'can miss' LB prospects that somehow went against all odds to 'miss'.

You big dummy, only the Eagles have draft bust picks in teh first RD

You big dummy, only the Eagles have draft bust picks in teh first RD

My bad. Did a quick look at TATE and they have validated everything you've said.

1 person likes this

I'm a Bama graduate and I thought he would be great in the NFL. I was wrong. Too big and slow. If he losses some weight than he might turn out to be something.

Lets be honest, Its unfair to judge anyone in an oakland raider uniform. DIdnt randy moss go from outcast to best season by a wr ever? OR asomuagha to shut down cb to a broken down shell of himself.