Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 13 Open Discussion.

124 posts in this topic

For the 2nd week in a row, Sunday afternoon has no NFCE teams playing. With the entire division taking up the SNF and MNF slots, talk about the games you'll be watching to pass the time.

Giants win, Eagles lose. The rest is just details. The end of the NFCE discussion.

Just looked over the match ups this week. The 4:00 games look a little more interesting. Red Zone and pizza this afternoon for me until the weekly Eagles snooze fest comes on tonight at 8:30. Said snooze fest will likely be supplemented with cold beer.

Giants win, Eagles lose. The rest is just details. The end of the NFCE discussion.

You forgot one thing. The buffalo wings and you gotta have em on game day. 25 wings. Half enfuego, half Cajun. Ranch and blu cheese. Oh hell yeah

Probably flick back and forth between Packers/Vikes and Lions/Colts at 1.

Pitt/Baltimore at 4

And then our crapfest tonight.

I'll be switching between the Pats and GB games. I was hoping the Denver game was going to be on in my area but nope. Damn Ravens.

Oh I almost forgot I get to watch my fantasy football team take a major dump again this week. Drew Brees 5 INTs baby.

Miami can't get a punt off after a low snap. Punter gets buried at their own 12. Pats in scoring position already.

TD Pats.

Does Dolphins suck or does Pats defense seem to be better than usual

I don't know the Pats defensive ranking, but it does seem to be a little better. Their run D has looked decent, but the pass D can be suspect at times. What's helping them, is they're getting turnovers.

Lol he ran threw the kicker

Ouch! replay shows the helmet hitting the kicker in the groin

Pats recover a fumble. Vince Wilfork having himself a great game.

TD Pats.

You realize that spamming these threads week after week is utterly unnecessary? Everyone is watching the games.

You realize that spamming these threads week after week is utterly unnecessary? Everyone is watching the games.

Put me on ignore if you don't like it. Otherwise, F off. Your very existence should be considered spamming.

Random observations...

- Aldon Smith has recorded a sack today.

- The upper level of Arrowhead stadium looks pretty empty.