Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] Big Picture Is The Focus For Me

124 posts in this topic

what's the point of chopping coaches now if Andy and the entire regime is gone after this year? might Andy be staying? I thought Washburn had announced his retirement after this season.

1 person likes this

Well the offensive play calling was better last night and that's the sad part because it took loosing 7 starters on offense and 7 straight games to realize what your good at

I think Cole was having issues with the wide 9 I don't think he had the speed to get there from so far out. Cole was never a real speedy guy to begin with he was a technically sound player that's motor never stopped which produced a constistent sack number each yr i believe we will see him back to form next season

Hedge...the washing machine was out of control. Disrupted with the team and other coaches. He had to go.

1 person likes this

We need a coach that will call the blitz i miss JJ. I want Spags as DC he coaches alot like JJ did and he had a pretty good D with the Rams. I don't blame him for the Siants D troubles there D players r as much of a joke as here in Philly

There are no surprises here.

After the Washington loss the season was officially over and D-League or Training camp started for the Eagles. As I said before, the best chance the Eagles had of winning a game (for the balance of the season) with the current QB and the nO-Line was against the Carolina Panthers. They won't win against and divisional rivals for 2012. The changes for next season have begun!

BTW: Dallas Cowboys suck we just make em look good. The lowly KC Chiefs beat the Carolina Panthers!!

By the way Brown is doing a great job and helping the QB to improve by taking pressure off of him. Before you get hyper about Brown's fumbles, imagine the last 2 games without Brown. Eagles would have been beaten badly, Foles would be under alot more pressure and the games wouldn't even be close. Yes Brown has work to do BUT look at his output in 2 games : 4 TDs and over 300 yards and yes 3 fumbles. Compare that production to the other Eagles that play in his position!!

The whole team is a work in progress. The BIG picture is the focus BUT we want a FAST turn-around not a multi-year recovery. Companies provide quarterly reports and that's what is used to gauge their progress. Us fans expect the same quick turn-around and fast results.

1 person likes this

warshburn shoulda been gone 1/2 a season ago.....he looked confused....and constipated...kinda like our D-line

Standings after Week13

IHOP 2 wins 200 points

Woody 2 wins 170 points

DP 2 wins 150 points

3D 1 win 100 points

101 1 win 100 points

Old Bill 1 win 100 points

Padre 1 win 75 points

Eagle 1 win 50 points *

FLF 0 wins 50 points

Efan 0 wins 40 points *

PPW 0 wins 30 points

Shack 0 wins 25 points

Doc 0 wins 20 points

Top 3 advance to SBSTD playoffs.

* MIA

Graham confirmed said the Eagles r finished with the Wide 9. I hope that doesn't stop Graham production he has been great all season hope he keeps it up

Woody got sentimental and took our Eagles, and his boy Brown cost us 7 points...and the game.

AR is trying to hang on with Shaggy.....

DDD))) Are you trying to open a pandora's box here?

Here I will help you.....

The last two games....the losses were not the fault of MM and AR. They called stellar games...

Spuds::: Look at punt return tape...DJ did dance around and wait for seam to develop...Cowboys were caught napping in close game out mode....he broke one tackle and poor containment by 'Boys.

in other words...that TD came about because of his speed...not upfield commitment...haven't had that since Brian Mitchell from returner. But you are correct....DJ needs to stop that. Also nice call on DT play....been saying that all year....and to think Landri was my boy....no longer....WE NEED KAWANN SHORT FROM PURDUE.

1 person likes this

DP...my theory for naming Shaggy starter is for AR to build a bridge for next year with Lurie.

I think Patterson has played fairly well considering he has just recently returned to football from his surgey. I'd only keep 3 DT's that being Patterson/Cox/thorton if Eagles get a top pick which it looks like we will get the Kid from Utah Star Lotulelei(6'3 320) he will be great paired with Cox