Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odin8888

Going to Tampa!

9 posts in this topic

Well??? :lol:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???

I may even wear an Eagles Jersey!!!!

Oh God. I just realized I'm going too. Yay. A12pk of Becks should put me in the mood. Of course we'll be decked in Eagles attire. It likely won't beat Sundays game in Miami. Had my photo taken with cheerleaders. :P

I'll be there.

I've been there.

Great city. Fun stadium. Good atmosphere, almost like a college game, only the fans have no idea who the players are.

Nope. This will be the first Florida game I've missed in years. I just didn't feel right about this team so I never bought tickets.

graysferry said --------- "I've been there.

Great city. Fun stadium. Good atmosphere, almost like a college game, only the fans have no idea who the players are"

Yes it is. Go to Ybor City on Saturday night. Great pub crawl. Just don't go outside the area.

Have fun everybody.

I've been there.

Great city. Fun stadium. Good atmosphere, almost like a college game, only the fans have no idea who the players are.

Thanks. I feel a little better now.

RayJay is a great stadium, Bulls games are awesome (even if we do lose every game at home). Haven't been to a Bucs game there but if the tailgating is anything like on Bulls gamedays it'll be a lot of fun, until the game starts that is