Photo

[News] Brown Working Hard On Protection

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,760 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

In an otherwise dire season for the Eagles, running back Bryce Brown has been a beacon of hope. The electric seventh-round rookie has dazzled over the last two weeks, combining for 347 rushing yard...

View the full article

#2 SHADYcatch25

SHADYcatch25

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts
  • Fan Since:#12 punted

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:55 PM

As soon as I found out that Brown would be starting two weeks ago, I picked him up on all my fantasy teams and wow was that like adding an instant Shady McCoy lol... Man if this kid can hold on to that ball we are gonna be in for some rumbling..bumbling..stumbling

#3 purephillyfan

purephillyfan

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
  • Fan Since:1953

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

Eagles will have the best one two punch in the league. Bleed Green fellow Bird Lovers, Bleed Green.

#4 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

I am sick of hearing "Brown {Working Hard} On Protection". Use a thesaurus. Try "working dillgently, persistently, purposefully".

Everybody is working hard and fighting. lol

#5 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

We'll need to give things time so that a good nucleus of the team can improve in order to get some wins next year and have a respectable team. This is a good start but a team is more than 2 people. So give things time but not too much time.

#6 Space Ace

Space Ace

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Fan Since:FOR LIFE

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

Love how this kid plays, just hope he can hold the ball better so we can win!

#7 dave1974

dave1974

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

They are not going to stop this guy from getting his yards if we give him his carries. If teams try to stack the box play-action should open up more big plays from Maclin and Cooper but Marty's calling the plays so they'll revert back to form and pass the ball 50 times and run Brown 15 times.

#8 Canada_Eagle

Canada_Eagle

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:09 AM

If McCoy and Brown get their carries and are consistent more opportunities will open up for the wide receivers. That will help the offence to be more productive. We will still need to fix the nO-Line and the Defence. We have 3 games, off-season and pre-season to take care of the deficiencies.

#9 danga

danga

Practice Squad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Canada Eagle......My country man. Good to see more Eagle love up north of the boarder.

Anyways, Ive stayed away from this site for most of the year....I think most of you can understand why. But i just came back to say.....The fumbles hurt but its just good to see a part of this Eagles team have some success this year. Brown needs to take care of the ball but i can see this tandem of McCoy Brown be very strong in the future.

#10 BtotheH

BtotheH

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fan Since:1988

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

So they almost got two more fumbles on him today in drills? Come on Brown secure that ball, the #1 run defense is going to be going after it. Keep your roll going, I am excited to see this kid run some more.

Andy this doesn't mean throw the ball 40 times with Foles since Brown has struggled with fumbles. Still continue to run the ball.

#11 1wrangler

1wrangler

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Fan Since:1965

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

I will be at the game on Sunday and looking forward to watching the kids in person this time.

#12 EAGLHITZ

EAGLHITZ

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Fan Since:BIRTH

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

GUYS STOP THE LUNACY !THERES NO REASON TO WIN ,WE MUST PLAY WELL LIKE AT DALLAS BUT ALSO MAKE SURE WE LOSE ! IT S NOT EVERY DAY WE SIT AT PICKING 3rd OVERALL(as of today)and hopefully we lose out and KC OR/AND JAX win at least 1 game each and we would be tied for first !JAX AND KC HAVE 2 wins WE HAVE 3 hopefully we get top3 AND WERE DANCING but we WIN 1 game and we are tied with 8 others who have 4 wins ! NO WE MUST THINK OF THE FUTURE AND SECURE A TOP3 pick NOT A TOP10!

#13 EAGLHITZ

EAGLHITZ

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Fan Since:BIRTH

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

BRYCE I knew was going to be GREAT for us CUZ the kid was dynomite in every level he played and WAS THE MOST RECRUTED KID COMING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL so I knew he was a true BLUE BLOOD rb like a jim brown a a pure runner with no hesitation dancing around just smashes through the smallest holes and FAST .BRYCE can get 150 yrds/game if he gets 20 carries HES THAT GOOD,he has POWER WITH GREAT SPEED FOR HIS SIZE he is easily IMHO a better runner than AP and as for the fumbles ,i have no worries cuz he never had FUMBLES in his career,its a matter of getting used to being the main back after 4 years since he was the featured back .I know with bryce no matter how the line plays he is always going to be 150 yards plus per game ,he reminds me of TD (terrel davis) and a bit of hershel walker ,one thing though with polk and bryce WE CAN POUND TEAMS LITERRALY into the ground! MAN IM STOKED OVER THIS YOUNG TALENT WE HAVE !!!