Photo

[News] Patterson, Four Others Ruled Out

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 DaveSpadaro

DaveSpadaro

EMB Legend

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,310 posts
  • Team:Eagles

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Five players have been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, head coach Andy Reid said Friday. Quarterback Michael Vick (concussion), running back LeSean McCoy (concussion) a...

View the full article

#2 CouldCareLess

CouldCareLess

Starter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Fan Since:1996

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

Anderson playing safety...... I guess we really are trying to get a top 3 draft pick.

#3 tomcrow

tomcrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

Nate Menkin out with a throat cartilage tear! That sounds very serious and not your usual football injury. How did he sustain that injury, I wonder. It would be nice to see if a few of the 53-man squad play that hasn't been able to get on the football field this season.

#4 Bigdaddy1974

Bigdaddy1974

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:36 PM

im betting we get a 2nd or 3rd round pick i still stand by my idea to clean house keep staley and zordich keep the d line coach and keep bowles not as def cord. i think we keep reid bring in brian billick the old ravens coach as a our def cord and bring in norv turner as our ast head coach. with those guys this will fix our defence for sure. and go out and pay the high price for one of the best off cord available. Reid is a good coach and he is a great develeper of QB's. i think the owner should take some power away and let reid do what he does best and thats coach. get rid of the **** we got as GM and bring in polland from espn let him do what he does best bring in good solid players. i feel if we clean the house and make some solid changes this team could be 9-3 at this time next year.

#5 Bigdaddy1974

Bigdaddy1974

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

oh yea get rid of both corners and let the young guys take over its time the LB's are solid we got young solid def line and with a good 1st round pick of a good corner bring a 2nd round safety in and then sure up the offensive line with the rest of the draft we would be tight. our recievers are awsome our tight end is bad arse. the FB is darn good so with foles with the rest of the season under his belt and a full off season he will be as good as most of the nfl Qbs in the leage. he isnt no luck or RG3 or a manning but he can be a solid QB for a long long time.

#6 nico1221

nico1221

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

yes sit the starting corners and let the rookie get playing time since all three need to go drc, allen & #24 all need to go all the teams in the NFL know why run for !00 yard game when they can throw for 500 yards and easy touchdown on our backfield.

SIT Ryan too

#7 nico1221

nico1221

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

sit Ryan too

bigdaddy1974 you are on the right page hope Lurie follow your plan to the t

#8 nico1221

nico1221

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Anderson can't do any worst than both Allen & Coleman have done this year they both suck

#9 EaglesLB

EaglesLB

Training Camp Body

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

Throat cartilage injury usually is due to blunt trauma; that is, he got hit in the front of the neck. Didn't notice when that happened, though. Sounds like the cartilage did its job, protecting the airway, but you have to be careful because injuries of those structures may able to compromise the airway if they worsen. Not an injury you hear about a lot, certainly.

#10 bleedgreen4LF

bleedgreen4LF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:58 PM

Why are they starting Colt Anderson?!?!?! Id much rather we take our chances with David Sims... Colt's coverage was horrible when he went in for Nate Allen a few weeks ago..

#11 eaglespheak

eaglespheak

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Fan Since:70s

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

4LF..................it doesnt matter.........................