Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EagleJoe8

Week 14 Open Discussion.

185 posts in this topic

Week 14 is here, and with a few divisions already clinched, several more still remain in the NFCE, AFCN, NFCN, and NFCW. Talk about the games you'll be watching as the season heads into the final stretch of the regular season.

No game day thread made in TATE for the Eagles Bucs game. May be posting more in here.

Bengles off to a great start. I hope the vikings hold their lead and beat the bears.

NFL Network keeps focusing on my local game, which is also the lone game on network TV.

Adrian Peterson may be the best running back I've ever seen.

Really think he is the MVP at this point in the season, I know in the end it will likely be a QB that takes it home but AP deserves it at the moment.

Dallas bench gets unsportsmanlike conduct so Bengals get 1st and goal from 9.

Wow nice TD run by Cam.

Falcons are definitely in some trouble.

I remember the heartbreaking way the panthers lost the first game. They are making up for it today..

Bengals touchdown erased by illegal touch.

Carolina currently leads the Falcons 23-0. The Falcons poor run defense and the inability to run the ball consistently on offense

might cause them to have another one and done in the playoffs again. Carolina would have won the first game in Atlanta,but

Newton fumbled the ball on a 3rd down sneak.

Rule check: I thought NFL teams could only wear their alternate jersey two times per season? Anyone know? I ask because it seems as if the Jags wear those black jerseys every other home game. Or did they switch to black permanetly and the blue/teal ones are their alternate ones now?? LOL I know it's not important, I was just kinda curious.

**This is about the 5th Iggle game this season that I have not watched**

Dallas bench gets unsportsmanlike conduct so Bengals get 1st and goal from 9.

Falcons are definitely in some trouble.

I remember the heartbreaking way the panthers lost the first game. They are making up for it today..

Bengals touchdown erased by illegal touch.

He was forced out. NFL needs to look at rule. Make it Pass Interference for that, and not illegal touch.

Rule check: I thought NFL teams could only wear their alternate jersey two times per season? Anyone know? I ask because it seems as if the Jags wear those black jerseys every other home game. Or did they switch to black permanetly and the blue/teal ones are their alternate ones now?? LOL I know it's not important, I was just kinda curious.

**This is about the 5th Iggle game this season that I have not watched**

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_jersey

They can only wear alternate jerseys twice per year,but this wiki also says there is no restrictions on the color of the pants they choose. That's

a loophole the Jags are probably using. Just a guess though.

SMH at an NFL team that has to burn a TO because they don't have enough players on the field to kick a FG (Cinnci). MY GOD.

Pittsburgh laying a HUGE EGG today. Should have stayed with Charlie Batch, LOL.

Damn, here comes Atlanta. Another TD.

WHAT A F'ING STUPID PERSONAL FOUL CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N BENGALS PLAYER NEEDS TO HIT REF LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayyyumm nice throw Ben. TD Pitt.

C'mon Skins!!

OMGzzzzzzzz the Iggles game is now on the Red Zone.

LOLOL PI on the Iggs Defense.

Really think he is the MVP at this point in the season, I know in the end it will likely be a QB that takes it home but AP deserves it at the moment.

Agreed, Ponder is not good. He's literally the only offense they have and people still cannot stop him.

Bengals have no timeouts in the second half. The Bengals are all over Romo, but unfortunately their offense has been stagnate in the second half allowing the Cowboys to hang around.

The Bears are in a free fall. I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs

With the up and down play of the packers I don't know..I doubt it though with only about 3 weeks left in season.

With the up and down play of the packers I don't know..I doubt it though with only about 3 weeks left in season.

I agree there. The Packers have been Jekyll/ Hyde like this season. The Bears built that 8-2 record at one point

on the insane amount of defensive TD's they scored. You really can't depend on that happening every game.

When they stopped happening, The Bears started losing. The key players on that defense are also on the

bad side of 30. Perhaps the age is beginning to take its toll.