Photo
- - - - -

If you were at the game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 BDAWK_4EVER

BDAWK_4EVER

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts
  • Team:Eagles
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

What a game to go to! I noticed there were a few sections with big chunks of fans, but other than that I didn't think there were many Eagles fans. I saw a bunch of tweets after the game saying things like "lots of Eagles fans" and "Eagles chants clearly heard around the stadium".

I just thought maybe the cameras were near those sections, cause where I was at (section 305) there were no Eagles chants going on even though there was a decent sized group of us. My dad and I tried to start one and got nothing. Not a single other person joined, pretty disappointing. Of course after the game everyone was chanting, but when we got the stop on 3rd down before the game winning drive we got nothing.

Also, I saw a fight on my way out. It was awesome.

Anyway discuss your gameday experiences here.

#2 MisterGreen

MisterGreen

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,366 posts
  • Fan Since:1975

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

What a game to go to! I noticed there were a few sections with big chunks of fans, but other than that I didn't think there were many Eagles fans. I saw a bunch of tweets after the game saying things like "lots of Eagles fans" and "Eagles chants clearly heard around the stadium".

I just thought maybe the cameras were near those sections, cause where I was at (section 305) there were no Eagles chants going on even though there was a decent sized group of us. My dad and I tried to start one and got nothing. Not a single other person joined, pretty disappointing. Of course after the game everyone was chanting, but when we got the stop on 3rd down before the game winning drive we got nothing.

Also, I saw a fight on my way out. It was awesome.

Anyway discuss your gameday experiences here.

So how sad were the buc fans that we spoiled their anniversary celebration? I'll bet they thought before the game that it was extra special since they were playing the Eagles.

#3 Ak_Eagles_Fan

Ak_Eagles_Fan

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,170 posts
  • Fan Since:oh so long

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:10 AM

I was in Sec 145 right below the pirate ship, there were tons of Eagles fans at the game. It was definitely a section/side with a ton of green

#4 EpyonXero

EpyonXero

Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,455 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

I was planning to go to this game before the season but when the Eagles started imploding I said forget it. I was at the game a few years ago in Tampa when the Bucs won on that 63 yard FG, it would have been nice to be there for some payback.

#5 flyeaglesfly000

flyeaglesfly000

Backup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

I was at the game in section 137 and there were tons of Eagles fans. Chanting Eagles. Bucs fans were getting mad saying stuff like you are 3-9. I just said we still love our team, we are not fairweather fans. And they had no response.

#6 BDAWK_4EVER

BDAWK_4EVER

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

So how sad were the buc fans that we spoiled their anniversary celebration? I'll bet they thought before the game that it was extra special since they were playing the Eagles.

They were mostly saying what the guy below said.

I was at the game in section 137 and there were tons of Eagles fans. Chanting Eagles. Bucs fans were getting mad saying stuff like you are 3-9. I just said we still love our team, we are not fairweather fans. And they had no response.

I got that a few times as well, my response was "You guys just lost to a 3-9 team". All I got after that was "well good luck in the playoffs, oh wait!" and I said "same to you, since we pretty much destroyed your chances today"

#7 Rodney_Zero

Rodney_Zero

EMB Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,651 posts
  • Fan Since:Hairston

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

I use to live just down the road from Raymond james, however, when I lived there it was called the big sombreo